Chapter 11: Great Hall

I bind my hair into a bun(Above) and put on the last part of my uniform: my tie and the robe. When we walk out of the train and onto the platform, people watch us without shame. Draco puts his arm around my shoulder and grins.

'Don't you feel ashamed that people watch us like this,' I ask him. 'Nope. They maybe think we are "boyfriend-girlfriend" now, but when they hear your last name is Malfoy they will think differently.' 'Or they think I wed you,' I think with shivers all over my body. Okay, being Draco's sister is not bad. Being his wife would be VERY bad.

We enter the Great Hall and for the first time this week.. Draco and I were separated. It felt quite weird. New reunited twin-bond maybe? I mean, sometimes I thought Fred and George had a bond like that as well, so maybe we had also?

-

After the Sorting Ceremony, nearly everyone watches me. 'Hello, who are you,' asks a kind voice from somewhere opposite me. I look up from my plate and see Ginny. 'Does it matter, everybody hates me already,' I sigh. 'Nobody hates you, everyone is just.. curious. Are you Malfoy's girlfriend?'

I giggle. 'That would be weird. No, I am something.. different.' 'Well, you are a Gryffindor so we will probably meet with you again. Maybe you can tell me later?' 'Sure Gin.' Ginny seems to be tearing up. 'Hey, did I do something wrong?' 'N-no. You cou-couldn't know, bu-but.. but my best friend was used to call me like that.'

Damn. 'Where-where is she now,' I stutter. 'We don't know. She went to Aus-Australia to find her pa-parents aga-gain. We never heard from her a-after that,' she stutters as well. I lean over the table and stroke her arm. 'She will explain everything later, I am sure about that.' 'Thank you.. what is your name?' 'It is better if you don't know that already.'

Someone taps me on the shoulders. Ginny and I both look up. 'Are you okay? You haven't been eating a lot.' 'Don't focus too much on me Draco, you're not my father,' I snap at him. 'You know what the Healer said: drink, eat and rest enough. You don't follow the second one, so I have to say something about it.' 'Were you in the hospital,' asks Ginny. 'Don't you recognise her Ginny, she is the one from the newspapers. The girlfriend of Malfoy,' says Neville to Ginny.

Draco and I both burst out in laughter. 'Him.. and me.. that is so.. hilarious,' I hiccup through the tears of joy. 'She.. my girlfriend.. haha,' bursts Draco. People begin to mumble that we couldn't be a couple and I only think one thing: Achievement one is reached.