Chapter 12: Gryffindor

It was not difficult to find the Gryffindor Tower, of course. I just didn't know the password. There I am standing, crossed arms and leaning against the wall next to the Fat Lady's portrait. Waiting for someone to help me.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long. Harry and Ginny walk hand in hand, Ron and Lavender hand in hand next to them. Where would Neville be? Oh yeah, probably Luna. I still forgot they were dating.

'Oh hello, don't you know the password?' 'No, I didn't see a Prefect or Head already,' I sigh. I walk up to them, but Ron pulls his sister back.

'What's wrong with you,' I snap at Ron. 'Sorry, but what is wrong with you? Why aren't you in Slytherin, as Draco's lovely girlfriend?' 'I am not his girlfriend,' I growl angrily. My steel grey eyes pierce through his arrogant blue ones.

'Ah, Miss Weasley, Mr Weasley, Mr Potter and Miss Brown. I see you met this young lady,' says someone behind us. I turn my head to my right and professor McGonagall stand there with crossed arms and narrow eyes. 'Come Miss, we need to introduce you to your fellow Gryffindors.'

She grabs my shoulders, says "Gillywater" to the Fat Lady and we enter the common room. In silence my old friends(and Ronald's slag) enter and sit down somewhere. Everyone looks up at McGonagall and me.

'Good evening Gryffindors. This is our new student. Everyone: this is Miss Malfoy.' 

People gasp. 'Mi-miss Mal-Malfoy,' stutters Ginny. My cheeks turn red. 'Wait, did you MARRY MALFOY,' shrieks a 5th year. 'N-no, of course not,' I yell. McGonagall squeezes my shoulder. 'She did not marry Mr Draco Malfoy, if you think that. This is Miss Malfoy, his twin sister.'

'Does Malfoy have a twin,' asks Harry, more looking at me then McGonagall. 'I guess he does, as I live,' I say with a smirk. Learned from Lucius and Draco. "Natural born talent", they said. Maybe just inheritable.

McGonagall takes me apart. Everyone is yelling and screaming. People were confused, angry, surprised or irritated that a Malfoy is in Gryffindor. 'How do we call you Hermione? I guess people will suspect something when we call you Hermione.

'Call me from now on Narcissa Malfoy then..'