Chapter 23: Break Up

It was evening and I try to go to sleep, but it didn't really work. I am still wondering why that Acromantula was so peaceful against me. Was that really something "Malfoy-ish"? Did Draco experience the same? I didn't see him for the rest of the day, as we had different classes or other things to do, so I couldn't ask him.

I give up on sleeping and step out of bed. Parvati was by her sister, Lavender was probably with Ron, so I was completely alone. I put on some soft slippers and walk down the stairs, towards the common room.

Nearly everyone was gone, except Harry, Ginny, Ron, Lavender, Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan. I don't know why, but I didn't enter immediately. Well, maybe that was even better, I think when I hear what Ron says.

'I swear it, there's something wrong with that kid. That Acromantula didn't eat her leg off, but stroke it with it's head,' snaps Ron. 'Maybe that spider thought she was nice,' Ginny defends me. 'She is a bitch who left you crying, Ginny. Accept that, damnit,' says Ron angrily. He grabs Lavender's hand and leaves the common room. Dean and Seamus go off somewhere, so Harry and Ginny are left alone.

'Ginny, I swear I try it but.. every time I see Narcissa.. I see the other Malfoy's. I can't do this Ginny!' 'So you are not trying anymore? Are you now going in Ron's group to bully her as well or not,' snaps Ginny. Her brown eyes stand angrily and frustrated.

'Of course not Ginny! I warned her for Ron, I swear.' 'Harry, I find her nice! If you don't try to find her more worth then your dirty laundry, we.. we should break up.' I gasp behind my hand and don't look at them anymore.

Did she really break up with Harry, her crush since second year, because of me? No.. no this shouldn't happen! 'So you break up with me because I can't befriend a Malfoy,' asks Harry, confused with the slightest hint of anger. 'Yes, that is what I mean. Bye Harry.'

Ginny stands up and leaves. Harry is left flabbergasted. Oh Merlin, this is not good.. how will I ever fix this for them? Can I even fix this?