Chapter 14: Ginny

(Although most people won't understand what he sings(because it's in Dutch), it is still a really beautiful song I wanted to share)

Ginny took me and breakfast to a empty corridor. 'Sorry for that Narcissa, my brother is a real bitch. He has something against Malfoys.' 'I guessed that,' I mumble. Ginny hands me a board full of toast, eggs, sausages and more.

'Eat up, you need that. You look like a dead girl.' 'I was nearly to being dead Ginny, of course I look like that.' 'Draco is right: you should do whatever the Healers say.' A owl screeches and flies out of the Great Hall, towards us. A brown owl follows. The black one drops a letter on my lap, the brown one crashes onto the floor, sliding to Ginny's lap.

'It is our houseowl,' explains Ginny. She didn't had to explain, I still know that owl, but it would be weird to act like I know it. 'Cool.' 'Hey, I guess that's from your parents,' says Ginny, pointing at the black owl.

I disattach the letter and open it. "Hello my dear, how is it going on school? Do you like it? Are you eating and drinking enough, or I will send Draco and professor McGonagall to check on you! We miss you two already so much. We love you, yours sincerely.. Narcissa Malfoy". 'And, what does it says,' asks Ginny. 'Just a letter from my mother. You?' 'Same. She asks me to please behave and get good grades. I will seriously write her back about that scumbag of a brother!'

Draco soon finds me and we walk together to Potions, our first class. Many people turn their heads and stare when we enter. You can really say Draco and I look alike, but you don't have to stare at us!

'Good morning Mr Malfoy, Miss Malfoy. Why don't you take a seat,' asks Snape. We were apparently late. Draco and I sit together next to Harry and Ron. That last one throws smug looks at me during the class.

'MR WEASLEY, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND NOT TO MISS MALFOY'S FACE,' yells Snape irritated. Both Draco and I snap our heads on the same time to Ron. Mine with confusement and his with anger and agression. 

-

Some weeks later our class, Charms, was over and Draco and I both walk out. It felt good to be around Draco. We were kinda sure we had a twin-bond by now. 'HEY NARCISSA,' yells someone from our left. I look at left and see Ginny leaning against a wall and she waves.

'Hey Narcissa, I have to tell you something. Mother sent me a owl and she asked me to ask you if you could stay the second day of Christmas with us. She would really like to meet with you.' 'Re-really? Well, Draco..' 'Mother wouldn't mind Ciss, she likes it that you have at least one friend who isn't your brother.' 'Well, I gladly take your offer then..'