Chapter 17: Draco's little secret

In the compartment of the train, Draco sits opposite me. We tried to avoide everyone, on my wishes. I didn't want to meet with anyone. Especially Ron or Ginny.

Someone knocks softly on the compartment door. 'Who's there,' asks Draco. 'Drakie? Are you there,' asks a soft voice, Pansy Parkinson. I frown my eyebrows and Draco turns very red.

'What have you done,' I hiss at him. 'Pansy, don't come in here,' snaps Draco through my sentence. 'But why Drakie? We could have some.. hihi, fun!'

I bite my lip and turn to my older brother. 'That's disgusting,' I whisper to him. Draco scratches his neck. 'Pansy, I am.. not really alone.'

The door bursts open. 'WHAT? WHO? ONE OF YOUR LITTLE SLAGS? I THOUGHT WE HAD SO-' She sees me and I wave quite embarrased at her. 'O.. Ohh, you-your si-sister,' she stutters.

'Yes, my sister. Can you leave now,' asks Draco irritated. Pansy's eyes turn to him and I see them falling: the tears. With her hands before her eyes she runs out, sobbing loudly.

Draco flicks with his wand and the compartment door shoves shut. 'Draco, what in Merlin's Beard have you done,' I hiss at him. 'I may or may not have done.. something with her.' 'IEW IEW IEW IEW IEW, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!'

It is silent for a while. Until I remembered one tiny thing. 'Draco?' 'Yes?' 'What did Pansy mean with "one of your little slags"?' 'I may or may not ha-' 'DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP DRACO AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE DONE!'

'I slept with more then the half of the female population of Hogwarts.' My jaw sinks to the ground. 'Wha-what? Why? Do mother and father even know it!' 'I don't know so please don't tell them. You know they won't accept that.'

'What, that their son is a manwhore?' 'HEY, THAT'S UNDER THE BELT!' 'NO DRACO, YOU ARE UNDER THE BELT!'

I feel his anger. He probably feels mine as well. I have to admit, I knew quite a lot of Draco's reputation, but that it is so bad? No, I didn't expect that.

'Can we stop fighting? It is kinda sad that we, as brother and sister, are fighting like this.' 'I agree. Peace?' 'Peace.' We shake hands.