Chapter 2: Malfoy's

I try to stand up. To run. But before I could move the three persons stand before me. 'Hello Hermione, we thought we would find you here.' 'How are you still free,' I snap at them. Shouldn't they be in Akzaban, locked away in some darkness so they leave everyone alone?

Without saying something they take 3 chairs and sit opposite me, cornering me. 'What are you doing here,' I snap at them. 'We are here to prevent you from dieing of starvation and alcohol,' says the young man. 'Why would you care Malfoy,' I spat, looking venomously at him.

He grins. Just grins. His face irritates me, and the alcohol makes me wanting to scratch his twinkling grey eyes out. 'I would for.. some reasons. Maybe father and mother can better explain.'

Now my venomous glare goes to the elder Malfoy's. 'Well? What are you doing here and why are you caring for my wellbeing?' 'We care because.. we can't tell you here. Too many listening ears,' says Lucius Malfoy calmly.

I snort. This is getting worse by the second. I take a big gulp from my whiskey. 'DRAKE, ANOTHER ONE,' I yell over to the bar. 'No, she doesn't need that,' yells Lucius. Drake does nothing. Is he seriously agreeing with Malfoy?

'DRAKE,' I yell again. I need it. I need more alcohol. Maybe I am addicted already. 'Sorry little girl, you can be such a pretty and well-paying costumer here, you are drinking too much. For days already.' 'WHO CARES ABOUT MY HEALTH,' I snap at him. 'We do,' mumbles Narcissa between her lips.

'Again my question: why?' 'We better explain this somewhere else. Can you follow us?' 'Why would I trust you? You are three slithering Malfoy-snakes. Never, in my entire life, I will trust you,' I say, slamming the table. Everyone looks at us.

'Then this has to go the hard way. Draco?' Draco and Lucius stand up and move to my sides. Before I can do something they grab my upper arms, lift me up and carry me out, followed by Narcissa, who pays Drake for my alcohol.