Chapter 3: St Mungo's

'GET OFF ME, YOU FERRETS,' I scream while they drag me through small alleys. I struggle to get out of their grip, kicking in the air.

'Where first father? St Mungo's or Hogwarts?' Hogwarts? St. Mungo's? Why the hell would we go there? 'First St Mungo's, she needs to be feeded and get the alcohol out of her veins and brain.' 'Oh Lucius, should we alarm Severus if we are going to Hogwarts?'

Wait, Severus? Does he still live then? I feel the usual pull from behind my navel and I see the white walls of the Entrance Hall of St Mungo's. 'Hello Mr Malfoy, is this the patient,' asks a silky woman voice. I blink with my eyes and now I see they have reached the Registration desk already.

'Yes. She is underfeed and is drunk.' 'NOT,' I snap. 'Definately,' adds Draco. I curse him inside. 'Take her with me, I will make sure she is fine.' My toes drag over the floor. My eyes close.. my entity fades..

-

My eyes feel heavy when I try to blink. When I open them, I immediately close again. The light was so bright it hurts my brain. Why did I feel better? I feel much better now.. it feels weird. I was used to feeling bad and awful. It maybe was a second nature to me. For 7 months I felt nothing else then sadness and hollowness.

'Hermione?' A soft woman voice calls for me. I open my eyes and turn my head into the direction of the voice. 'Hmm?' 'Hermione, are you awake? How do you feel? The Healer said you were terribly weak. The alcohol didn't make it better, according to her.'

My upper body snaps up when I realize who was speaking to me. Narcissa Malfoy. Malfoy. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,' I snap. She jumps back in her seat and stares in fear at me. The door opens and the two manly Malfoy's enter.

'Why is she screaming,' asks Draco. 'GO! GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU HERE,' I scream. Lucius takes Draco by his shoulder and they walk out. Narcissa tears up a bit. Wait.. did I hurt her? Why would she be hurt by a filthy little Mudblood?

Draco and Lucius enter again, now followed by Severus Snape, someone who I thought to be death.. and he holds a portrait.