Chapter 7: Rooms

It was a big rectangle room. Walls were silver with small darker silver linings to make a old fashioned pattern. On the left side there is a big four poster bed with clean white cushions and silk green blankets on the footend. The four pillars were very small, silver and entangled. Next to the bed are on each side a nightstand made of dark wood.

On the wall opposite me now are two big windows with thin, white curtains which flow in the soft wind. My room had sight to the big gardens and white peacocks of the Malfoy's. You could even see their own Quidditch field.

Between the two big windows stands a white drawer for personal belongings and jewelry. On it are the pictures I had from the Weasley family, one of Ron, Harry and me and one of Luna, Ginny and me. They were in soft golden frames. Between them is a bouquet with soft pink roses in a white vase with baby blue linings.

On the right side are two doors. 'Left one is bathroom, the right one is your walk-in closet,' explains Narcissa. Between the two doors was a fireplace with two couches before it. The couches have soft golden legs, white cushions to sit on and dark green with golden cushions to lean against. Between them is a silver coffee table with glass plate.

In the middle of the room is a big, white, furry carpet. The floor is made of dark colored wood. The room is simply breathtaking.

'This is so beautiful,' I sigh deeply, my eyes inspecting the room. 'Really? I am glad to hear that,' says Narcissa. 'You know, this was your old nursery.' 'So big for a baby?' 'A Malfoy get's the best Hermione, remember that,' she grins. When she pecks my cheek she leaves me alone to get used to my new living space.

I want to check out my bathroom. Of course, that was also pretty big. It is also a rectangle, tiled with white on the walls. The floor is tiled with silver/black pattern. In the right corner there stands a big bathtub in a sort of half-moon which is more wide. Next to the baththub is a shower made entirely of glass.

On the left side hangs two sinks in the air with white porcelain bowls on grey wood. On the wall hangs a silver, rectangular mirror. On the roof hangs a big golden chandelier which lights the whole room. And there, on my right, is a simple, white toilet with golden colored toilet seat.

Seriously, is everything this family owns expensive? Oh wait, I am part of this family now... oh. Sometimes I still forget that this has changed. That my life had changed. Why is the truth so hard again?