Chapter 5: "I am Hermione Narcissa Malfoy".

'What are you thinking right now,' asks Draco after 3 hours. I shrug. 'How do you want me to react? Being happy to be a Malfoy? Being sad? Being enthusiatic, or being angry? I don't know.'

My thoughts go to my friends, my history. For all those years Malfoy had insulted me, depreciate me and now he is my older brother. Lucius Malfoy, he was always heartless towards me and now he is the "protecting, loving father"-figure. Narcissa Malfoy, she had been hard to us in Madam Malkin's in our sixth year, saying that if we hurt Draco it would be the last thing we would do. And now? Now she is my mother, caring and loving(it seemed like)

How would my friends react? They hate the Malfoy's through the deepest of their veins and bones. Wasn't I the same? Didn't I hate them like that as well? 

'Miss Malfoy, may I get your attention again?' I look at him. 'To break the spell I put on you, I need you to say something.' 'Why?' 'I am dead now, I can't take it off. The only way to break it now is for you to admit you are a Malfoy.' 'How do I do that?' 'Just say:"I am Hermione Narcissa Malfoy".'

I cringe at the idea. Do I really have to admit it out loud? I swallow. 'Just do it Miss Malfoy,' says Dumbledore in a encouraging tone. I take a deep breath and part my lips. 'I-I am He-Hermione Nar-Narcissa M-Mal-Malfoy,' I stutter. And then... nothing happened.

'You need to say it with confidence. You need to say it with the pride of a Malfoy,' says Severus calmly. I take another deep breath and part my lips another time. My chest goes up and I do my chin in the air. 'I am Hermione Narcissa Malfoy.'

My skin begins to bubble like a Polyjuice Potion, but without the hurting feeling. My legs and arms grew longer, my eyes change from brown to steel grey and my hair goes sleek and platinum blonde. 'Welcome back Hermione,' whispers Lucius with a voice full of emotion. And when I look at them, I see that he is not the only one being emotional.

 And when I look at them, I see that he is not the only one being emotional