Chapter 10: Train

Narcissa helps me dressing that day. We would go back to Hogwarts. 'You will be fine. The professors know about you and you always have Severus and Draco.'

Severus Snape would go back to Hogwarts for teaching Potions. "A position safer then I always wanted", he said. Nobody knew but we and the professors.

Apparently the professors also knew about me from now on. Will they look at me as a Malfoy or as Hermione? Or is that the same? I don't know. But most afraid.. most afraid I am of the reactions. The reactions when they discover what I am now. Or rather who I am now.

Narcissa places the beanie on my head and hands me the sunglasses. 'Here, good luck.' 'Thank you.. mother.' She grins widely and hands me the trunk. It was full of new books, new robes, clothes of the Malfoy's and the usual school stuff.

Draco and I got Apparated by our parents to the Platform. There, they kiss us goodbye and wave us out. Draco and I both searched for a silent compartment. We didn't want people their attraction or curiosity.

'Draco, can you maybe, I don't know, LEAVE?' 'Please, it is not as if I would be looking at my sister's body!' 'I feel more comfortable if men are not around while I change, if you don't mind,' I snap at him. He sighs, grab his Slytherin robes out of his trunk and leaves. I close the roller blind before the window in the door, so no one could watch me. I throw my beanie in the corner of my trunk and grab the Gryffindor uniform.

I am closing my blouse buttons when someone knocks on the door. Before I can reply, someone burst in. Well, more then just one person. It were two. Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter. I quickly close the last couple of buttons. 'Have you not heard of knocking Ron,' I snap at him. 'Why do you call me by my first name,' asks he.

Damn. Just damn. 'No-nothing much. Can you leave, or I will scream.' 'Scream for your boyfriend heh,' Ron grins evilly. 'I don't have a boyfriend,' I snap at him. The door opens again and Draco comes in. 'What are they doing here? GO AWAY!' 'I won't let you order me around Malfoy,' snaps Ron now at him. 'You will or I will get professor Snape,' I snap back.

Snape was on the train to keep control on the excited students. As he is Draco's godparent, he would surely help us out. 'Come on Ron, let's leave,' says Harry. He looks confused and quite angry at us. Sorry, but what can we do about the fact Ron is a jerk? Yes, nothing! 'Did he do something,' asks Draco me when the boys are gone. 'No.. they saw me with 2 buttons of my blouse open but they couldn't see anything inappropiate.' 'Good, I don't want them drooling over my sister's body,' growls he. Is he being the overprotective brother now? You had to admit, it is kinda cute..