Chapter 32: Back to Malfoy Manor

Finally the Easter break is here. We had a lot to do:

Finding out why I have contact with Acromantulas

Introducing me properly to the Pureblood friends of my parents.

Celebrating Draco and mine birthday.

Having a good time escaping reporters every time we walk out of our house (they heard the truth about me because a Gryffindor has a uncle working for the Daily Prophet and news goes on like a plague).

Wow, what for amazing vacation will this be! Draco and I walk out of our train back to Kings Cross and both of us search for our parents. We had a lot to tell and share.

When we get them in our eyes, we walk calmly towards them. 'Hi mum, hi dad,' I say as greet. Mum hugs me and Draco flat. 'Hello sweeties. We missed you so much. What happened all? How is it going in your twinbond? Have you discovered more about it? Shouldn't we just go the to Healer with it Lucius, I think that's much better for them,' rattles mum.

Draco and I stop her by answering all her questions. It shushes her, because she's carefully listening to her.. just like dad, by the way. Their faces harden when they hear what Ron has done to me.

'If he does anything like dumping slime on you again, Hermione, I want you to tell us,' says Lucius, looking sternly at me. 'Or I will ask Draco to keep us informed,' he threatens. Oh Merlin. 'I will tell it myself, if you promise to don't interfere. Everything's fine now I'm in Slytherin, and they are always defending me.'

Lucius and Narcissa nod in agreement and lock their arms. 'Well, shall we go? We have a lot to prepare and we still have to make an appointment with a Healer.' 'Do we really have to? I don't like.. you know.. Healers,' I mumble. 'Sorry dear, but you have to. We need to find out more about the Acromantula-thing. Also, it is good to see some Healers again: maybe they can tell us if you're healthy again,' says Narcissa.

There was simply no way out of this. Unfortunately. All of us Apparate away towards Malfoy Manor. "Dears," says Narcissa before we can run upstairs. "Yes Narcissa," I ask her, stopping with running on the stairs to turn around and look at her. Draco does the same next to me. "We have dinner guests tonight. All our family friends will come to eat here tonight, so look presentable. They'll take their children with them, so you have people to enjoy yourselves with."

She turns especially to me right now. "Hermione, we told our friends they could meet with you today.. do you mind?" "Of course not Narcissa. Draco and I go unpack our stuff, see you later!"

Lucius and Narcissa look at each other. "They are so alike, I'm glad they can stand each other. You sometimes hear that twins really hate being twins.." "They are more than twins Cissy. They are nearly one soul, why do you think their twin bond is so strong? It's because they are so alike, so.. like they are one person." "I love our twins Luc, and I'm glad we have them back again. Both back again, I mean." "I am too Cissy, I am too," he says softly, kissing her head. They leave for the living area to drink some tea and discuss the preparations for tonight's dinner.