Chapter 30: Attack, Defend & Go

'Look who we have here. Hermione Narcissa Malfoy, finally out. You should be happy, child. Do you finally let me sort you into the House you belong, Miss Malfoy?' 'I guess I do,' I whisper to the Hat. 'Finally! I thought you would never let me. My choice is the same as before, you know. SLYTHERIN!'

I look with bright, happy eyes at the professors. 'I guess it is, literally, sorted than. You can leave, Miss Malfoy.' With a smile I jump off the stool and run out of her office. Now finding Draco and telling him the good news!

'Look who we have here. Traitor Malfoy. It runs in their blood, you see it,' says someone from behind me. I turn around to see Ron Weasley with two boys behind him. Seamus Finnegan and another Gryffindor I don't know. 

'Look who we have here: the stupid Weasel. Can't you do anything else than hitting on people who are with less than you? How poor,' I snap back. I won't let him walk over me anymore. He wants to fight? Fine.. bring it on.

He looks confused with me answering back. 'Watch your mouth, filthy snake,' begins Seamus. 'Oh really? And why? Are you all afraid. Afraid I call the little spiders maybe, Ron,' I laugh. I hear a soft voice behind me. Walking, but it was not on 2 legs. It was on.. on 8. More people walking on 8 legs.

Before I can turn around, Ron shrieks like a little girl. 'SPIDERS!' 4 Acromantula's kind of 'run' forward to get to them. Did I do this? I don't know if that's terrifying or cool.. but I laugh. I laugh at the three boys, running away as if Peeves was behind them, throwing ink or waterballoons at them. 

When the boys are gone, the Acromantula's go back to me. Their heads stroke my legs and they make soft purring noises. 'Thank you so much. I don't know how to thank you,' I whisper to them. They stop stroking, look into my eyes with their many eyes and than leave. What was this for witchcraft?

Now a couple of 2 legs were running towards me. 'HERMIONE! HERMIONE, ARE YOU OKAY? I FELT YOUR ANGER, WHAT HAPPENED,' yells Draco, taking me protectively in his arms. 'Draco, I'm fine! Ron and his stupid friends attacked me but..' 'But what?' 'The Acromantula's came to protect me. I have a weird connection with Acromantula's, Draco.' 'Maybe you should ask Hagrid to check up on you. Maybe he knows why..'

'HAGRID! I PROMISED HIM TO VISIT HIM ONE TIME WITH YOU!' 'You really did,' he asks confused. 'YES! He said he would gladly accept you. Please come with me!' 'Okay than. Hey, I forgot to ask: how did it end?' I smirk at him. 'I am sorted into Slytherin, legally.'

He lifts me up in the air and spins a round with me. His friends laugh and yell at us. They were happy. 'Hey Draco?' 'Yes sis?' 'Do you.. do you mind me doing something?' 'Depends on what.' 'I have to.. to talk with someone. I am soon back, I promise.' 'Alright than. See you later!'

I walk off in my Slytherin robes. I have the need, the eager and urge to talk with that person. I need it right now. Just.. having a light thing through all these heavy things around me. I walk up to the Library, knowing where to find the person.

"Hermione?"

"Hi.. can we talk?"

"Sure," replies Ginny.