Nothing.....

Nightmares, I get them every time I sleep. It reminds me of the feeling I had in my mum's mind. A shuddering sensation overfills me and I can't help but wake up. Sometimes it's easier than others I can just get out of bed to get a drink of water..... Then other times I scream myself awake. It's been so bad I've had to stay in mount justice so Megan can calm my 'dreams' so I have a full night of sleep. The worst is when I can't move. sleep paralysis. My body is frozen in place and I can't do anything not even talk. It terrifies me, I can hear her laughing when I'm like that. The most helpless I can ever be. 

I jumped awake again, for the second time tonight. Only three hours had passed since I went back to sleep. Letting out a sigh sitting up, the team was on a mission but I wasn't allowed to go from my lack of sleep. It wasn't like I hate being by myself but it's hard to wake up knowing no one will be there. Deciding that I wouldn't be about to get asleep again I went out of my room and to the kitchen. It's a lot quieter then if the others were here. Sitting on the bench I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. Everyone's been telling me to forget about what happened and the dreams will stop. But  It's impossible to stop thinking about it if its what I'm trying to forget. Experiences like this can make a person stronger or slowly kill them mentally. Jumping from the bench I went to the library. Dad was still in the hospital for a few days so the doctors could restore his memory. And that also means no visitors. That could destroy his memory even more if someone came into the room in the middle of his treatment. At least that what the doctor says. I've been speculating on how long this 'treatment' will take. For me, it was weeks and only when I had direct contact with the memories. But I guess they know what they're doing. It's just like amnesia. Grabbing a random book I sped read through it. A photographic memory and being able to read a page with a glance may have been fun a few months ago but now I can't enjoy myself anymore. I groaned putting the book back and lightly hitting my head on the bookshelf. 

"My life is so boring." I groaned out to myself. I need to find something to entertain me. Cooking....no. Drawing..... no. driving....no. I continued to think of something to do as I walked along the empty halls.  This is so stupid. I need something to do. And I'm not allowed to leave. because of what happened a few weeks ago. 

"Oh no (Y/N) shouldn't leave the cave, she'll go and sneak into Arkham, go into her mother's mind and put the freaken world in danger again...... Oh, wait that already happened." I threaded my hands through my hair and groaned out again kicking the wall next to me. I huge hole was made, I rolled my eyes clicking my fingers making it normal again. Why do I have to be different? If I was still normal I could be at school getting average scores instead of an A+ for every subject because I know the entire book. The only reason why I'm even listening to them is that I don't even know what I would do once I got out. Maybe go to the beach or well I could go anywhere I want, do whatever I want.  I let out a sigh coming out to the main room, surprise its empty. Making a bouncy ball out of water I chucked it across the room and It came back just as fast. I took out my headphones and blasted my music, maybe this way I can fall asleep for a bit. I teleported myself onto the couch next to the kitchen. The time was 7 in the morning when my eyes fell shut. 

---------------------------------

I was lifted from the couch, I wasn't asleep more like half awake So I didn't say anything as I was brought to my room. My headphones were still in but I could hear faint voices. If I  tried to listen in my ears would start to ring. I let out a sigh as I felt the sheets on my back and my headphones were slowly taken out making my nose scrunch up.

"I know you're awake." I flickered my eyes open hearing the voice. "You always scrunch up your nose." A smile landed on my face when seeing Robin standing next to the bed. Grabbing him into a hug I continued to smile as I felt kisses against my neck.

"Hey, Rob." I giggled. He moved up from my neck to look down.

"Have the nightmares stopped?" He asked and I just shook my head. I was lying on the couch for hours and didn't get any sleep, I just zoned out. 

"I woke up three times last night and couldn't get back to sleep." I sighed out remembering the nightmare. I tilted my head to the side and saw the time. "I'll try sleeping again now, not like there's anything else to do in this stupid mountain." I groaned teleporting different clothes onto me so I can sleep. 

"That's fine with me I'm beat." I rolled my eyes at Rob's comment. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Sorry for the extremely boring chapter, any suggestions would be great!

If not I'll  most likely be bringing this story to a close. I would do some one shots maybe? 

IDK just leave some comments!