Untitled Part 24

"No." Was all Batman said when I tried to explain the situation about, my dad and mum.

"But this is the only way I can get my dad out of the coma," I said but he still refused.

"That is what she wants, for you to bring her out of the coma she's in." I bit my lip.

"I know but it's the only way to get my dad out of his coma, besides she's locked up in Arkham asylum." Batman shook his head again.
"This conversation is over." He walked into one of the zeta tubes and left. Letting out a long sigh I checked my phone. I was given an app that showed my father condition she at the new hospital. His heart rate was steady. I jumped feeling a hand suddenly on my shoulder.

"I'm guessing the talk didn't go too well?" Megan spoke and I shook my head.

"He doesn't want her waking up along with my Dad." I sighed out still watching my dad's heart rate. I could hear more footsteps coming into the room.

"Come on let's go." Spandex said waving me over.

"Where?" I asked wondering why of all times we would be going out.

"Where do you think?" Artemis said putting a hand on her hip and raising an eyebrow. A smile landed itself on my face.

"Let's go!" I cheered going to the bioship. We first had to workout how we were getting into Arkham without being noticed. Megan flew the ship while the rest of us worked it out.

"Umm (Y/N)..." I looked to my side to Artemis. "Not that I don't like what you're wearing but you'll need to wear something else." I glanced at my simple t-shirt and jeans. Oh right. I thought for a moment and quickly teleported into 

 I thought for a moment and quickly teleported into 

"Ta da," I said putting the mask on my face. (You can have the hair how ever you like) 

"We're here." I heard Megan say behind me, she put the ship into camouflage mode and we were right above the main building. 

"Right the medical wing is on the south side of the building, but because of your mums resent activities she has been moved to the underground basement three floors below the main building." I nodded at Robin and cracked my knuckles. "We first need to make it into the building and to the secret entrance two floors down."  I jumped down and made sure to be invisible as I did so. I landed softly to the ground and looked around. Placing my hand on the cold roof top I could see the entrance. It was past the cells of the inmates and a bunch of fences. Not that I couldn't teleport me and everyone through but my energy levels would drop completely. The others stood next to me now and we went into the air vents. This went on for a while as we weaved our way through the small vents. 

"Stop here." I heard a few people behind me. I looked down the opening and saw the entrance but there were some guards standing around near it. 

'I'm gonna teleport down.' I said disappearing in front of the men, though they couldn't see me. I tapped one of the guys foreheads with a small amount of electricity making him faint.

"What the hell Garry!" I watched as the other two went up to him. "Did you drink too much before this shift again?" One of the two sighed out and I stepped out of the way for them to carry him to the infirmary. 

'What did you do to him?' Superboy said as they jumped down. 

'Just a small electric shock to knock him out.' I simply said. I could hear some people getting close around the corner. 'We better hurry.'  I said turning back to Robin unlocking the secret door and we all went in. I started getting this feeling, something was wrong. I let out a shaky breath, I could tell I was getting close to my mum. It was like she was letting off some sort of radiation. That might be how she was able to control dad but at that, I don't know much of whats happening. I clenched my fist but relaxed when I felt a hand touch mine. I looked at Robin next to me and calmed myself down. 

"This is it," Robin said as the elevator came to a stop. The doors opened to a long dim hallway. 

'She should be in one of these rooms.' we had to be quick if we didn't want to get court. I started walking along the hall way and suddenly stopped in front of a door. turning to it I knew that it was the one she was in. no doubt about that. I touched the door handle and looked at the others.

'I found her.' I said as I opened the door to a dark room and the person we were looking for lying in a bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I knew this would happen. I say I'll update in a week to myself and it almost ends up three months. I suck sorry! It's been hard to update all the time with the amount of homework I get. On other news I have a new story out, a Yuri Plisetsky x reader story from Yuri!!! on ice. I would love it if you would read it if you like that Anime, Thanks and I'll update some time soon (Maybe)