Second round! (and I'm sorry)

After my performance, we had to wait for the next 6 people to finish before we found out who made it through.  Sitting on a chair on the stage as well as everyone else performing the presenter told everyone to sign in there favourite song performed and the three people with the least amount of likes would be kicked off. With the three minutes over he looked down at his phone.

"I'm sorry but acts 9, 3 and 7 it's time to leave the show." They all stood up. The girl sitting next to me started to cry. This isn't that big of a deal, is it? Just a one-time thing right. They left the stage and he looked at the remaining eight girls on the stage. 

"Well will all see you in half an hour girls, go get ready!" He cheered along with everyone else.

I walked off with a sigh of relief. I stood around waiting for the key card like everyone else. 

"Ok girls now these keys give you access to the whole building. Could (Y/N) step forward." I walked over to the slightly overweight stage guy holding 8 key cards and a clipboard. 

"Now since you got the most favourites you get to go last next round. Here's your room key." I took it from his hands and walked over to the other two waiting for me.   

"Ok, we have the key let's go." I waved it in their faces and walked out of the backstage to the dressing rooms. 

"What did he also say?" Megan asked me. I laughed a little.

"That I got the best favourites and was to go last for the next round I think it was for the wow factor or something," I said looking through my bag for my phone.  I was shaken back and forth by Megan.

"That's great (Y/N)!" I laughed at her enthusiasm. Going down the next hall we stopped when it came to the one that said room 1 and I put the card through the reader. It was an amazing dressing room, to say the least. 

Megan waited outside I put my bags down on the couch and sat down along with it. I stretching and looked up at Richard standing above me.

"You were amazing out there." He said to me pulling me into a quick hug. I hummed and smiled. Taking a deep breath I relaxed.
"Thanks." We both heard a knock on the door.

"It's time for me to go." He sighed looking at the door. I nodded before he could leave I hugged him from behind.

"Be careful ok," I said holding onto him tight. Robin moved so he could see my face. Kissing me lightly before parting.

"I will don't worry." I handed him the key and he left with Megan right after.

I had to get ready for my next performance. I mean that was the reason I am here. Going through some songs I could do along with distracting myself from my worrying for the team it was soon my turn once again.

Hearing a knock on the door I was told to wait backstage for my name to be called. I watched the last person finish, she was good. 

"Can I get a cheer for Jess!" The presenter shouted and everyone cheered. The girl named Jess saw me standing there and glared but went past me without a word. My name was called so I walked out.  Everyone cheered for me as I walked out and I waved as I did so. Grabbing the mic I heard the sound of the music starting to play.

They went even crazier than last time, I laughed a little into the mic out of breath. This was an amazing feeling. Smiling the presenter came onto the stage.

"Can I get a shout if you enjoyed that performance!" He shouted and everyone cheered in response.

"I sure did, now everyone get voting and will be back after this ad!" I followed him off the stage and put the mic down. I saw the same girl as before glare at me and walk towards me. This can not be good.

"What do you think your playing at?" She said standing closer to me.

"I'm sorry what?" I said confused with what she was saying to me.

"Your voice was completely different from what you sang before. This show is for young singers trying to make their dream come true. Not fake barbie dolls." This girl is pissed.

"Lady's calm down, (Y/N) here has some talent no need for you to accuse her of doing nothing." The presenter said standing in between us.

"Did you not hear her voice!" She shouted.

"Yes I did and it was amazing." He said making her grit her teeth.

"Fine, I'll beat you even if your cheating!" She stormed out. Wow, she's really into this show. The presenter turned to me.

"Sorry for her, Jess can be a bit competitive sometimes." He sighed.

"You know her?" I said looking at the door she slammed open just before.

"Sadly yes, she's my sister daughter and being the good brother I am let her perform." The music started playing.

"Well, that's my cue." He chirped walking away from me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I suck! Sorry I have had a major case of writer's block and school isn't helping either, so don't kill me! I have other stories you can read if you get bored of waiting for the next chapter. 

Cya, I'll up date sometime soon. Hopfully.......