At this moment (LEMON)

Ok This is a lemon so don't read if your uncomfortable 

Pinning me to the wall Richard continued the loving kiss, turning it heated. His hands on my shoulders and mine wrapped around his back. Moving forward his leg went in-between my legs. Parting for a short moment taking a long breath before our lips connected once again, Slipping his tongue into my mouth I moaned in surprise. I didn't want Alfred to come into the room so I teleported us both into Richards room. He didn't notice at first but soon he broke the kiss and looked around. 

"You're sure in a hurry." He smirked at me, I pouted and turned my head to the side. 

"I just didn't want anyone to interrupt." I mumbled. I heard a laugh from Richard as he pulled my into another kiss with a grin on his face. I heard the click of him locking the door behind me.  I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His hands went down my arms to my hands as he pulled me across his room. He lips still on mine. I heard the light thud on his leg hitting the bed, Richard spun us around so I fell to the bed first. Flinging my shoes to the floor I tangled my hands into his hair. The kiss ended and his lips trailed across the left side of my face to my neck. Deep heavy breaths came from me as he started sucking on the skin. A hand traveled up my white top and pulling it off me. Helping Richard by sitting up a little. I quickly did the same to his t-shirt, he took a short amount of time to rip off my light pink bra and pin my arms above my head. Opening my eyes in shock as the cold air hit my skin grazing away the heat that radiated off it. Kissing down from my neck, collar bone to my chest. My eyes went wide before shutting tight, my nerve's on fire as his tongue swirled around my right nipple. I moaned loudly again and again, holding onto the back of Richard even more tighter than before. Feeling him follow down my toned stomach with light kisses along with his hands hooking onto the zipper of my skirt. I moaned once again as it was brought down my legs and thrown to the ground shortly after. Richard stared down at my almost naked body with lust coating his bright blue eyes. Both of us breathing heavily I moved up and helped pull down his pants. My body yearned for him and it grew as a sensation in my underwear leaked onto my underwear. Richards hand touched the now soaking fabric rubbing it back and forth a few times. My nails dug into his shoulders. 

"You sure you want to do this?" He questioned me, I looked back into his eyes, he stopped moving his fingers almost making my angry that he stopped. I nodded my head getting a quick kiss from him.

"Good because I don't think I could have waited any longer." He whispered into my ear. At the same time pulling down my underwear. The cold air nipped at the wet skin making me shiver. A smirk landed on his face as I turned my head to the side. opening my legs open so he could gaze upon my pussy. I watched him take off the last piece of clothing,  shutting my eyes in delight as his fingers lined across my dripping wet area. 

"R-Richard ahhh." I just managed to say as a finger was inserted. circling inside of me curling his finger at the same time. I breathed quickly and arched my back as another two burst through my small opening. Moving my legs out more so his fingers could move quicker, I was at my limit and exploded on his fingers. I screamed his name. I watched blushing as he licked his fingers clean keeping eye contact with me. Hovering above me a kiss was planted and I could taste myself. my light dust pink cheeks grew at that moment. Something different touched my entrance before being pushed inside of me. My back arched in pain. Richard groaned as he moved more into me. A few tears fell the side of my face but I held in the cry because I knew it would get better.  Spending a few minutes waiting for the pain to side seemed like forever. 

"I can't take it." Richard groaned out as he slammed in and out. I moaned so loud I was sure someone in this house heard it. But at the moment I didn't care. moving in time with his movements our cries in sync and our lips connected. Pure love and care laced with lust was exchanged in the kiss and continued as more powerful thrusts hitting this one spot. I tilted my head back in pleasure, Richard noticed and slammed into that spot another hundred times. 

"I can't hold it." I moaned out. 

"Then don't." Was all he replied with. That was it I burst all that was held in me. This making it easier for Richard to break through my walls. Not letting out I was building up again when he twitched making me cum once again along with him. Falling on top of me panting.

"I love you." He spoke sweetly. I returned the smile he had kissing him.

"Same here Mr R."