Answers (part 2)

This Is a crap Chapter I have to warn you but I have something planned I know you will all like... Take a guess 😛

I sat in the sitting room next to the kitchen with the others sitting opposite me. Batman told them to handle the rest of the questions with me while he did some 'other work'. I was waiting for someone to speak up.

"So how is this going to work?" I looked over at the guy with gills. 

"We will take in turns to ask questions and once answered truthfully the other person says a different question." 

"I'll go first. Have any of you felt like you have forgotten something very important and when trying to remember experienced a painful headache?" They all nodded. Not the type of answer I was looking for but It will do. I wait a while to there question. I could tell they were talking telepathically.

"Do you have any other abilities other than teleporting?" I grinned.

"Yep." I wonder how they will react when I tell them.

"What else are you...." I stopped him.

"One question at a time remember. Now how long have you all been trying to remember that very important thing?" 

"A week." I nodded that's the same time I was trying to remember something.

"What abilities do you have?" 

"How do I put it." I tapped my index finger onto my bottom lip a few times.

"I can do everything....... I guess that's the best way to put it." they all looked at me confused I just smiled.

"Ok next question, umm." I looked over at the guy with a superman symbol on his shirt. I remember going to star labs with my parents for work and I. Then it hit me, I pointed a finger at him. 

"Your from Project Kr! How I didn't see that before is beyond me." They almost jumped from my statement.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I frowned and I heard his heart beat speed up a little.

"Oh please even someone not able to hear your heartbeat all your faces gave it away." I crossed my leg over the other and shut my eyes. Now, what's the question I should ask? 

"Ha got it. Are you all responsible for the explosion at star labs?" 

"Yes." I sat up from my seat and stretched.

" Well, you're getting the idea now but I'm getting bored so I'm gonna head home now." I stepped away from my seat and around the table.

"Where are you going?" A sudden pain in my head again. 

"I...I said I was going home." I leant against the wall to catch my breath. That was the worst one yet. I have forgotten something and I just can't seem to remember no matter how hard I try. I clenched my hand on the wall and it cracked. I felt a tear fall to my cheek. What can't I remember?

"Hey, are you ok?" I blinked some of the tears away to see a blurred version of Robin. For some reason, I calmed down a little before everything went black. 

--------------------

I flung myself up. What happened to me? I touched my head and pain came, but then an image came. 

*Flashback*

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" 

"Out." 

*Normal time* 

I blinked what was that? My dad, but that looked like the same room I was in with the others. He's never been here. I felt sweat roll down the side of my face. I need to remember. I stood up and noticed that I was in a room that looked like a first aid. 

"I think I love her." I spun around I heard a voice I know I did. I walked over to the door and when I opened it no one was outside. 

"I was sure I heard someone," I whispered to myself. What time is it? I went back inside and grabbed my phone. 9:30 CRAP! I tried to teleport but it didn't work. I'm too out of it. Damm. I ran out a little out of breath and ran to the main room they looked at me and I just went to the computer. 

"I need to get home and I can't teleport because I've drained my energy." 

"Why don't fly because you can do 'everything?" I could hear the sarcasm in spandex's comment. 

"That would take too long and I don't want to collapse in the middle of the journey." 

"W-wait you can actually fly?" 

"No it was a joke, of course I can fly I did say everything," I yelled at spandex.

"Why do you need to get home now?" This came from the green girl. 

"I told my mum hate's me being late and if I'm still here she'll know and I'll be grounded for the rest of my life. That's why."  I looked back over to the round archway, a few of them.

"Are those teleportation tube's?" It was 9:40 and mum will be getting worried. 

"Yeah." I sighed from the small response.

"Can you write in the location I need while I get my bike." Mr R nodded and I walked over to a pool of water that I assumed went out to the beach. I jumped in hearing a few cries of my name. I shot through the water making a bubble around my head. I came out to the surface and climbed out of the water to my bike. I ran over and rolled it over to the water. Making sure no one could see me before going back in with a bubble now surrounding me and the bike until I made it back into the cave. I was a little damp still but as long as I get home it I don't care. They all stared at me.

"I can do everything remember." It was ready to go and I went over. 9:45 I still have time. 

"I'm going now, will talk soon Kay." I smile at the others before I went into the portal.