morning talks (Again)

My eyes flickered open. I must have blacked out after trying to remember something. It's becoming more frequent and my parents might get worried if I just faint in front of them. I turned around still under the covers of my bed and my eyes widened when seeing dark raven hair. What is he doing here? I know that Robin, Spandex, and gill guy came to my room talk to but I didn't think they would stay, let alone sleep in the same bed as me! After my minor panic attack, I remembered that he was.... No is still technology my boyfriend and we did sleep in the same bed before. One of his arms was loosely around my waist and it tightened once his eyes slowly opened. 

"Morning." Was all he said like it was nothing. I'm guessing he has a whole bunch of memories now. 

"H-hi." I managed to say. My cheeks turned a light pink colour. I tried my best not to look at his face. Only looking for a split second to see a smile on his face. Making my cheeks more hot. The smile turned into a grin as he pulled my closer towards him and he kissed my neck a few times. 

"you're so damn cute." he hummed just under my ear. I could definitely tell that now my face was deep red, his forehead touching mine and both his hands around my waist. Richard pulled me even closer and my lips lightly touched his. I was shocked at first with being still tired but I snapped out of it and kissed back. Another memory came back. We watched a movie and then...... He saw my bare chest! My eyes went wide, b-but I remember liking it. My cheeks turned back into a red tomato. Wait he's been to my house before? Maybe even more than once. It was all a fog in my mind. I was struck out of the daydream when he bit my lip. Without hesitation, my mouth opened and his tongue searched through my mouth. I moaned from the feeling and every time I did he seemed to put more passion into the kiss. Roling us over to he was on top Richard pinned my arms above my head. I got a little too excited because I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was quick to notice and started to kiss down my jaw line. I heard my alarm for school go off but we both ignored it. Light quiet moans left my mouth as he kissed and sucked my neck. I pulled off his shirt and threw it to the floor. My alarms loud beeping seemed to grow louder but neither of us cared, Richards kisses move to my collar bone and my hands moved around his very toned chest. He bit down on my collar bone in response and I moaned a little too loud. My door swung open and I quickly teleported Richard into my closet. 

"Can you not heard your alarm (Y/N). Get out of bed lazy bones." Dad burst through the door. I was lying on my bed panting and he just looked at me for a moment confused. 

"You scared the hell out of me dad." I breathed and he just smiled and shut the door. I sighed in relief that he didn't notice. I slid out of bed and turned off the alarm. Opened the closet to see Richard in the same state as I was in, lying flat on the floor panting. He turned to meet my gaze. 

"I really have missed you." He said. A smile made its way to my lips and I just sat next to him. I kissed his cheek. 

"Same here Mr. R." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A shorter chapter I know But all I can say is 'Meh' 😌 I'll post again soon so yeah keep an eye out for that 👍