what

"come on we need to go." I whined but still wasn't able to get away from the tight grip Richard had on my waist.
"Just a little longer." He mumbled back to me. After our little 'session' around 5 minutes again he wouldn't let go of me.
"You're the one who made us rush to get to mount justice on time." I looked at the clock, where already late enough.
"If your so Sirius about going then why haven't you used your powers?" I frowned and crossed my arms.
"I don't like using my powers. I like to think I'm still normal." He grip loosened a little.
"Why's that?" I let out a sigh.
"Because after I got these powers everything went wrong." I teleported myself into the bathroom to get changed. My hair was still a little damp but I quickly sapped all the water out of my hair. (You know like water bending. I didn't know how to describe it) and put on come clothes.

 I didn't know how to describe it) and put on come clothes

"You ready?" I asked and grabbed his hand.
" Yep." He gave a light smile and I teleported us to the mountain. 

Everyone stood around the middle of the room like normal. They all turned to us standing a few meters away. 

"You're late." Both of us turned to batman standing in front of the others. I scratched the back of my head.

"Sorry, we got distracted." I looked to the side where Robin was. I heard a snicker from Spandex. I glared at him before shaking it off. 

"Anyway, why did you want me here?" I asked changing the subject. 

"We asked you here to help us with a mission." Aqua lad spoke up. I didn't think this of all things. 

"Ummm what's my part?" 

"There's a singing contest tonight at acapella hall and we need someone to be in the contest for us to be able to get into the warehouse next door because the only other way to get through is by  access key given to you." I nodded.

"So I'm that person singing? I'll do it on one condition." He seemed surprised I didn't join in with the plan straight away. 

"And what would that be?" I looked over to Batman standing off to the side.

"You all tell me what happened to (M/N). I know you've all been reluctant to talk about it." Her name was only mentioned by dad and he didn't understand what happened. The last thing I know that happened to her was when I injected that serum into her out of anger. 

"She's in a deep coma at Arkham asylum and were not sure if she'll ever wake up." Batman spoke up and I nodded. 

"Right so what am I meant to do?" I clapped my hands together.

"Just play the part of a young singer and you need to get into the second round to get backstage." 

"Oh, no pressure." I crossed my arms.

"You'll do fine, that song you sang a while ago  was great." Spandex said.

" Hey, you weren't meant to hear that," I mumbled. 

-------------------------------------------

Megan and Artemis spent some time getting me ready, even though I told them I was fine.

"Ok, I think you're ready." I looked in the mirror.

The heels were a little annoying but otherwise, it was nice

"Thanks for the help guys." I smiled as we walked out. It was almost time to head for the hall so the three of us walked out to the main room.

"Do you know what songs you're going to sing (Y/N)?" Megan said as we saw the others waiting. I froze.

"I didn't think about that." I sighed. I'll have to think of something on the way. I scratched the side of my head.

I looked at both Robin and Spandex looking a little wide-eyed at me. I just ignored Spandex's reaction. I stood in front of the two of them.

"What you look like you've seen a ghost or something." I grinned at Robin.
"Come on let's go!" I said pulling him forward by the hand to the bioship.
----------------
There was a large group of people standing outside of the hall with a guard standing out the front. I had Robin and Megan with me for the first round of the competition. Get this is just great. We had the pass to get past the guard and go backstage. I was 4th. I stood with the other two jumping a little on the spot. 

"Don't worry you'll do fine (Y/N)," Megan said smiling at me. I nodded going through my phone to calm myself. 

"You're up next, get ready." One of the stage guys said. I nodded once again. He stuck a mic piece to the side of my face and then walked off. I took a deep breath in. I got this, I mean how could this go wrong.-_- I could hear the announcer getting ready for me to be on the stage so I stepped forward. The curtains shut on the stage to get me a few seconds to get ready. Just about to walk onto the stage I was stopped by a hand.

"You'll do great." Robin smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Thanks," I responded before walking out onto the stage onto the piano. The curtains opened and everyone looking to me sitting on the piano. 

I stood from the seat with everyone cheering my name over and over again. I hope that was enough.