Answers (part 1)

It's been three days since that 'fight' with mum. We didn't talk about it because if we did then we would need to talk about the basement and so I know I'm off the hook. Now it's the weekend, I've been getting those head pains every time I even think about that mountain. I figured that the weekend would be the right time to head back. Now I just need to get there. 

"Hey mum I'm going out for the day!" I yelled as I walked out the door. I turned to shut the door only for it to be pulled back by mum. 

"And where would you be going?" She kindly smiled at me. I took a step back.

"Out with a friend." Her smile only grew more. Please no.

"And where would you and this friend of yours be going?" I sighed and looked at her. There is only one way I can get out of this. 

"To the movies." I started walking over to my bike as she followed. 

"Like a date?" I had my helmet in my hand. I was ready to throw it at her face. 

"Yes like a date now leave me allowed, don't you forget that on Saturdays I can do what I want." I frowned at her and turned on the bike. 

"Just remember to be home by 10." She waved as I drove down the street. 

Teleporting to the same spot as before my eyes went back to the mountain again. I've waited too long to come back here. Now time for som answers. I jumped the fence and walked through the trees to the opening.

 I jumped the fence and walked through the trees to the opening

I knew that they would be watching and I was right. I waved at the mountain in front of me with a grin on my face before again teleporting into the same room as before. but no one was around. I frowned, I knew people were here even more in fact but hiding. Playing along with the game since they still don't know all that I can do I just continued into one of the hallways. It seemed odd that they were waiting for me all this time. But I did come out of nowhere so makes sense. I turned down another hallway hearing people moving around a few hallways back. I came out to a kitchen walked around for a bit noticing that the oven was still on. I flicked it off and rolled my eyes. Grabbing an apple I took a bite before continuing to walk around. Feeling that I was being watched before looking back. I could see a faint outline of a person, but ignoring it because there waiting for me to do something. This is getting boring, teleporting back to the main room again and yet still no people. 

"Look I know your watching me!" I sighed from the lack of response. I saw a flash of yellow zip through the room.

"Wow real suttle." I whispered to myself teleporting down the same hall finding spandex and who I think would be Mr R. Hearing him say to spandex that he was an idiot and that I saw him. Teleporting right in front of their faces.

"Found you." I grinned at them. Both boys took a step back.

"Its odd that you all knew the time that I would come back and now your all around the mountain watching me." I said to no one in particular. 

"How did you know that we were watching?" My gaze turned back to spandex.

"I have a talent for this sort of thing, anyway what are your names." I gestured to both of them. 

"Kid flash." 

"Robin." I nodded at the response and started walking. 

"Obviously not your real names, shall we find the other Spandex and Mr R." I smiled and turned back to them. Still having a slight headache as we walked to find the others. I need to find out what I've forgotten.

we walked out to again the main room and the others were there and who I think would be Batman. People at school have talked about him before. 

"Took you long enough." I frowned at arrow girls comment.

"And I thought you would be happy to see me." I held my hand over my heart. 

"What is your reason for being here?" I looked over at Batman.

"I have a few reasons." They all waited for an answer, well this is no fun. The black-clothed man giving me a death stare.

"Ok fine, I came back 1 because I didn't get any of your names and 2 every time I see or hear something involving you people I can't help get feel I've forgotten something or even a whole part of my life and It's killing me." They all looked at each other then back at me. Then again the pounding headache came. 

"Will you come with me." I opened one of my eyes and squinted it shut from the pain and just nodded my head. Following Batman until we came to a room.

"Is this going to be an interrogation?" I crossed my arms not wanting to go into the room. I saw a window into the room and a control panel on the left side of the door. 

"Will you step inside." I sighed not like I have a choice, if I want some answers. But I can leave whenever I want. I walked in and the door shut behind me. Looking around only a single wooden chair was in the room. It was white tiled and had cameras at every corner of the room.

"You would have thought a one-sided mirror would be enough." I whispered to myself.

"So I'm in here because...." I looked back at the mirror.

"You're going to answer some questions." I gave him a 'really face' and started walking around.

"Yeah ok, have you thought that I could just teleport out of here." 

"This room stops you from doing that." I tried and I just came back to the same spot.

"You made a pocket dimension so that no matter how many times I try I'll come to the same spot. Fine fire away." I took a seat on the chair and waited. 

"State your name and age." I tilted my head to the ceiling.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm (age)." This is going to get boring fast.

"Why did you come to happy harbour in the first place?"

" it was two hours before school was going to finish and I teleported here. I just thought of a random place and this is where I came. I've never been here before if you were wondering." 

"Why did you want to get away from school?" I looked back over to the mirror.

"Well it is school, but I did happen to draw someone I had never seen before and I thought I needed a break." I stood up again and walked towards the mirror.

"Who was the drawing of?" I show a kind smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I placed my hand on the mirror and teleported it and Of course it came to the same room but I heard it crash a few meters behind me. 

"So we done with the questions?" All their faces dropped and I only grinned at there response. Well but for the black faced batman in front of me. I then placed my hand on the panel on the other side of the now hole in the wall and electrocuted it enough to open the door. I walked out.

"We can continue the questions if is more like a conversation, not an interrogation. But I would like to ask some questions."