An almost truth (part 1)

I made it home just before 10 and mum was suspicious but let it go because I was on time. I fell to my bed and sighed. What did I see back there? And that voice it sounded like...... I sat up. No, it can't be. It was just my imagination playing with me. I got a change of clothes and had a shower before going to bed. I need as much sleep as I can if I want to be able to teleport by tomorrow.  

------------

I spun around in my bed, it's the middle of the night. I sat myself up. I had a nightmare. For some reason I wanted to text someone but who? I wanted someone to be with me. I clenched my fist and tried to calm down. I shut my eyes and the only thing that came to mind was the same person that I drew. My eyes widened, why am I thinking of Robin? I lied back down in my bed and tried to get back to sleep. Twisting and turning throughout the night I soon fell back to sleep. 

"(Y/N)! Are you paying attention?" I bounced in my seat.

"Uh sorry, I was daydreaming." I looked back down to the drink in front of me slowly turning the liquid in the cup.

"Stop using your powers that is what spoons are for." She placed a spoon in hot chocolate and I used that instead.

"As I was saying you're not doing training today because they need me at work today." One hand was placed on the side of my face and the other lazy curved around the cup.

"Ok yeah sure that's fine." I yawned at the end.

"Maybe I should stay home. Are you sure you're ok?" I was out of my dazed dream. 

"Yeah, I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." She nodded her head, she still wasn't convinced but I bet that something was up at her work. 

"Alright if you say so. Me and your father most likely will be home by the morning." She walked off after that. I stayed in the same spot for a while. Why was I thinking of him last night? I couldn't get him out of my head. I only just met him.....Unless.

"By sweety, I'll be off now." The door shut. 

He is the one I've forgotten. I chugged down the rest of the hot chocolate and ran upstairs. 

If I've forgotten him that must mean everything that has happened is still somewhere in my brain

If I've forgotten him that must mean everything that has happened is still somewhere in my brain. If I just think of a place I've been with him or just teleport somewhere It should be the right place. Putting a bunch of stuff in my bag and locked all the doors to the house. Standing outside on my balcony I shut my eyes. Come on remember (Y/N) you need to find him. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Gotham Academy. It's the weekend so no students should be here. Why did I think of this place? I leant against the side. I pictured a car I turned and saw a blurred vision of where the car should be and what looked like a butler starting the car. I need to follow this car. It was gone and then appeared again down the street. I turned invisible and sped over to it. Again it disappeared into nothing I flew up still invisible and looked around. Two blocks down I quickly saw it appear then disappear again. I continued to do this until I was after from the main streets of the city. I walked after it because it was slowing down. I turned another corner and the car never came back, I continued to walk down the path to stop and turn my head when a house was to my right. A huge mansion but I needed to go there I knew that for sure. I walked the long driveway and knocked on the door. The same person the was driving the car from the vision. 

"Uh hi, I'm here to see..." 

"Master Richard." He stopped me mid-sentence. I blinked but the name somehow seemed familiar. 

"Yes, Richard." He let me in. How did he know that?

"I couldn't image why else you would be here miss (Y/N)." He knows who I am but how? 

He walked me upstairs. 

"It's been a while since you've come back to the manner. How have you been?" I looked back over at the butler. 

"I've been ok I guess. But how do you know who I am?" He stopped in front of a door and knocked.

"Why we've met quite a few times, your master Richards girlfriend." The door swung open my eyes still wide from the information I was just given. I assumed the guy in front of me heard the same thing I just heard because he seemed just as shocked as I was. I didn't get time to react because I was pulled into the room and I heard the door shut. I turned and he seemed distracted. 

"Why are you here? How did you find out?" I gripped onto my bag and took a step back.

"I didn't know where I was going I was following my forgotten memories. I'm here because I think you're more involved in my forgotten memories than the others." My head was killing me I know that something happened in this house that I need to remember. He just sighed. But I could tell he was trying to remember something as well. 

"Have you remembered anything?" He scratched the back of his head. As if he was thinking but I wasn't sure.

"Nothing important." His heart beat rows.

"I know when people are lying and you're lying." I crossed my arms. 

"Yeah I thought you would say that." He sighed again.

"Why hide what you remembered?" 

"Well, I didn't think you would have believed me."  I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok fine. It happened here. We went to a party. I remember talking about how boring it can get  dancing and uh something else." He averted his gaze and I thought for a moment. Flashes came back. I wore a red dress with heels. Then going to bed, but with him...... I tried my best not to blush. 

"Oh.....I- I get it now." My eyes wondered around the room. 

"I can tell that there is only one way to remember more." I looked back over to Richard confused. He walked towards me. 

"And what would that be?" I still felt a light blush on my cheeks as he came closer. What is he thinking? I can't read his mind, I don't have a proper reason to. I only just noticed how close he was to me. 

"This." His hand went around to my waist and pulled me forward. My bag fell to the floor and with moments later his lips touched mine.