Everything was forgotten.

If you're too lazy to read the description this is the second book so If you haven't read the first book GO TO MY FIRST BOOK!! right here  https://www.wattpad.com/295288586-young-justice-robin-x-reader-story-1-start      ⬅ its not hard... Just follow this damn link. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap of the last book

This was the last memory. The last thing that I remembered before it all faded into a black abyss of small thoughts that could bypass as dreams. I didn't know how It happened either did anyone in the league did. They all forgot something, someone. The every person who could hold the key to what happens to the world/ them.

Her name was (Y/N) (L/N) and from that day on she went back to living her normal life Training her 'born given powers' with her dad and MUM.

Ok new story

 The blinding light from the curtains dug into my eyes. I rolled to my side and pulled the blinds over the curtains. Another day of boredom. I groaned. Sitting up in my bed, It was strange I keep having these weird dreams and they seem real but they can't be. That's what I tell myself at least. I know that something is up but I can't just assume that so shaking my head I lazily walk over to my wardrobe and get ready. 

I teleported into the kitchen scaring mum in the process

"What have I told you about teleporting around the house." I just rolled my eyes.

"Not to, but you know I'll do it anyway. I'm not good at taking orders." I grinned at her and grabbed a glass of milk. It's like this every day in my house. Mum tells me to stop using my powers around the house and dad just laughs with me. Still, it seems fake and plastic the way mum laughs along with us. I stared down at my now wet toast.

"Honey are you ok, you seem a little distracted?" I look up at mum looking a little more worried than myself. I shake my head and start eating. It's been like this for a few days. I just can't put my finger on it. Everything is normal and I just can't help that something is going to happen or something has already happened. I again write it off and continue to finish getting ready for school. 

"Hey, I'm heading off now!" I yelled as I shut the door. I just can't stop thinking about it. It's killing me. I groaned and Just sucked it up and started the motor of my bike. Driving to school I blanked out all I could and just drove. Pulling up to my spot I took off my helmet and walked into the doors of the school. Everyone knows who I am and for some reason, they are intimidated by me. Ok, I may have punched one guy last year. But he did start the whole thing so it was not my fault.  

time skip 

Sometimes I wish I didn't have these powers. Mum never lets me do anything with them but train. I wonder what she's afraid of? I sat in my seat trying not to notice the people staring at me around the room. I just want to go somewhere but I can't knowing mum will find out. Last time I did that.... I don't even want to try and remember. I sighed listening to why the history teacher rambles on about the rome empire.  How am I going to last til the end of the day? My head hit the desk, smudging my makeup onto the papers in front of me that should have notes only I have a photographic memory. I don't even know why mum even buys this stuff for me, I never use it. only ever to random stuff. I glanced down at the 'notes' and blinked. What is this?

Ok, this isn't weird at all

Ok, this isn't weird at all. I didn't even know I was drawing this. Did I just make up this or. I never watch TV and mum doesn't let me see the news. It hasn't stopped me but I haven't seen this person anywhere before. CRAP I'm overthinking things again. The bell went. This is nothing, I just need to get some more sleep.