It was never over.

After the cheering for five minutes, I went to get my stuff. It was a little hard with the big piece of cardboard I had with me and the ticket in my other hand but I did make it to my room. I sighed putting my things down and grabbing my stuff. Leaving the room the way I left it I went out again. I couldn't see that Jess girl, that was good. I gave back my key to the building or the copy I made so that no one would know the others took the real one. I came out to the door to the outside where the others would meet me and the guide opened the door. I walked out quickly into the car before the crowd came over to meet me.After jumping in I saw Alfred sitting in the front seat.

"How was the performance Miss (L/N)?" He asked me and I smiled holding up what I won.

"It was great thanks." I grinned watching the crowd form outside the car, we drove off before the crowd got any more. This was an amazing day, I never thought I would ever do anything like this.

My thoughts were stopped by a sudden buzz of my phone, answering the call I waited for someone to respond.

"This is (Y/N) speaking," I said into my phone.

"Miss (L/N) this is Gabriella calling you about your father." My breath hitched. Is he finally awake? Why is she calling? Did something happen? Hundreds of thoughts buzzed around in my head.

"Yes is everything alright?" I said getting more worried by the minute. I gripped the bag sitting next to me.

"It would be best if you came and talked to doctor Adem about this." She said not really answering my question. I quickly hung up the phone and shoved it in my front pocket.

"Alfred tell the others I'm seeing my dad," I spoke clicking my fingers and teleporting myself to the hospital. I ran through the entrance and sped through the hallways ignoring the people saying that I needed to slow down. My breath quickened and sweat rolled down the side of my face. Making it up the stairs to the ward dad was in I saw the doctor walking out of dads room.

"I'm here." I breathed out and he turned to look at me surprised to see me here so fast.

"M-Miss (L/N) I presume?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"What happened with my dad, when I was last here I was told he would only be out for a week or less?" I stood back up regaining some of my energy.

"Let's go into another room." He said motioning his hand towards the door next to my dad's room. A small desk and a computer were placed in the room. Nothing no decorations filled the small space but for the light gray colored wallpaper, this was sure to brighten my mood. I was sat in the chair opposite to the computer and Doctor Adem's took his seat.

"your father's coma has worsened." He said reading through the papers in front of him. I looked in shock as he spoke, how is this even possible?

"After the week this has passed it seems that your father has extreme swelling in the brain." He said still not looking me in the eye.

"But that shouldn't happen, he went into the coma because of overdose," I said holding onto the sides of my chair. The doctor shook his head.

"This hasn't ever happened before, even I have never seen anything like it." He said showing me the scans of my dad's brain. The one from a week ago there was almost no swelling and now......

"He could die from that amount of swelling." I choked out cupping my mouth with my hands. He nodded his head.

"That is why I suggest we take him to a hospital in Star City, they have better medical supplies there and will be able to take care of your father." I slid my hands down to my lap and was just able to nod my head.

"If that is for the best." I said looking down at my hands. "Would I be able to see him before you take him?" I said and Doctor Adem stood from his seat taking me into the next room. Nurses were around the room getting him ready to leave. I stood next to his bed. This only happened because of her! I screamed in my head, if she didn't try to take over our lives then he would still be awake. Clenching my hands to the metal side pole of the bed I took a shaky breath. I felt tears in my eyes and touched dads hand. My heart beat rose. She's in there. Thump, thump. There's two heart beats in him. I took a step back away from him.

"What did she do to you?" I whispered out to myself. A hand was on my shoulder, I whipped my head around and Doctor Adams stood there.

"We need to take him through now." I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded. I walked out of the room and bit my lip. It's not over, it was never over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm back and have another storyline for you all! YAY!