Third and final round

All seven of us stood on the stage waiting to see who was going to be taken out next. 

"And the next three you the audience wants going is....." A drum roll started and the crowd went quite waiting for the reveal. 

"Acts 1, 8 and 2 I'm sorry to say but you're out." We heard cheers and cries at the same time as the girl left the stage. The curtains closed and I let out a quiet sigh. I can't believe I'm even still here. Jess stood up a few seats away from me and looked towards me with a glare. 

"I've worked too hard to lose to a cheat like you." Turning her heel she went off the stage. I rolled my eyes and the other girls just looked confused at the situation. The presenter walked up to me and pat my shoulder.

"I'll just talk to her for a moment ok, she's just in a mood." I slightly laughed at his comment and walked off to my room. 

--------------------------

It was another five minutes before the acts started again. I was last once again and had more time to think of a song, but all I could think about was if the others were doing ok. I knew they had until the show was finished but it still bothered me. I flicked through my phone trying to find the right song. I really didn't care if I lost this or won. It would be cool but unlike most of the girls in this concert, I didn't have a reason to be doing this. I heard a knock on the door.

"You have three minutes Miss (L/N)." I heard a man say and I stood from my seat. Deciding to wear something different I quickly got changed. 

I heard the door knob turn but not open

I heard the door knob turn but not open. the sound of heels going down the hallway made me raise an eyebrow. I tried opening the door but It didn't open, I let out a sigh knowing who did it. I  I teleported myself just outside the door and unlocked it with a spare key. How did she lock it was her key? I didn't really care. I'm sure I would if I couldn't teleport. I walked down the hall and saw Jess surprised to see me. I went past her only her for to grit her teeth more.  Either of us said anything as I opened one of the stage doors. 

"You ready (Y/N)?" Asked one of the backstage men. I nodded and he gave me a headset. 

It was quite until the end of my performance when everyone cheered me. I almost couldn't hear myself walk off the stage. I smiled at myself only to see Jess glaring over in a corner. The curtains shut once again for the ad break.

"Ok girls get on the stage!" The backstage guy said and I walked back to the stage and sat on my seat. the girl closest to me was fiddling with her fingers and the one next to her was slightly biting her nails. I guess everyone's nervous. The lights flickered and the ground shook slightly. My gaze went into the direction of the building next door. while everyone else looked at the ceiling. I wonder what happened over there? The music started playing like normal and we all sat ready to find out who the last two remaining people were. 

Small time skip......

"Congratulations (Y/N) and Jess for making it to the last round." He shouted out to the audience and us as well. Jess smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes once again. Right, time to think of the best song ever. I was after Jess so I had no time to waste. I waited backstage thinking of the song and then I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her singing. In my opinion, she was trying a little too hard. I heard her voice break a few times in the song, she was stretching her vocal cords too much. Still, she came off the stage looking as if she won the lottery. 

Stepping forward I went back onto the stage. 

I wanted to do something the oposite to Jess and this went perfectly. The crowd cheered and I smiled. About to walk off the stage both the presenter and Jess walked onto the stage. this was when we were going to find out who won. 

"That was a beautiful performance (Y/N), but now we shall find the true winner of tonight!" The crowd roared and both mine and Jess stood next to each other waiting to see who won. If it was anyone else I wouldn't mind losing but someone like her shouldn't win. 

"And the winner of tonight is....." A long pause for suspense like every TV show does. Normally the ad comes next. 

"(Y/N)!" He shouted out to the audience. (Who saw that coming....Me 😛). I cupped my hands over my mouth and I saw Jess looking like she was about to cry and she went off the stage. I do feel sorry for her but....

"You win $1000 and a complementary get away!" I had no idea I was going to win anything. I huge check was brought onto the stage and the crowd continued to clap and cheer for me. I smiled this is great. I just how the others finished with the mission. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the updates being slow, but with school, exams and my own lack of imagination it's hard to keep up with updating every fanfic I have. 

I'll try to get the next one out soon. ☺