Untitled Part 2

I keep looking back to that drawing I did yesterday. I should tell somebody but what do I even say. 'I did this drawing and I think I might know this person....But the thing Is I have a photographic memory and yeah surprise I forgot something.'  I decided to use google and It came up with stupid things like creating an open mind space, let go of your surroundings. I almost punched the library's computer. I sighed and tapped to old computers screen. What to do?    What to do? I dragged myself out of the school and to my motorbike. I have around two hours until mum will freak out. I started the motor and drove off. Where should I go? I mean I could go to France or London. Random place it is. I was slowly driving I just thought of a random place. And there it stood in front of me a mountain and a beach not far from the car park. 

I've never been here before. I looked around, a big sign saying Happy Harbor. Not many people were around but there's a beach so I'm going. I got my bag from the trunk under the seat and started walking. 

The beach was cut off by a forest but as I got closer it was fenced off

"What?" I read the sign. private property seriously. Only thinking for a moment. 

 "private property my ass."  I climbed the fence and continued my journey through the trees to the small beach. Who would have legal ownership over this place? Most people do that for more land and so no one disturbs them. Not to mention a fence. I came out to the clearing to a cute little beach. I stretched and walked along the sand. The perfect day. I walked over to the rock face and placing my bag down. I had a strange feeling that I was being watched. I normally don't get this feeling. I went with my gut feeling and put the strap over my shoulder and started climbing. Not the beast clothes but I could be wearing heels so I continued to climb the mountain face. I had an idea. I placed my hand on the mountain's surface. Normally doing this all I find is rock and more rock but going through the rocks of the mountain I found metal and a lot of it. 

"Weird." I looking up and down. So someone is inside this mountain watching me. Creepy, but I am on their private property so I guess I'm the creep. What should I do? Go home or teleport into the mountain? The hard choice it was I teleported into the biggest looking room. 

"Where did she go?" I watched a group of people looking very intently at a hologram computer. 

"Did she fall?" I started walking over towards them. 

"I can't get a reading on her,"  I smirked, surprised that they didn't know that I was behind them. 

"Awww you guys care." Of course, they all turned at the sudden noise and looked at me with shocked faces. 

"It's cute really." I saluted them and smiled. I giggled at their reaction. I teleported in front of the hologram computer. 

"I guess this answers my question,"  I whispered to myself. I noticed that they were talking telepathically. The green girl trying to read my mind. Her face was getting a little frustrated. 

"Don't go around reading people's minds." I stood next to her.

"It's considered rude."  She took a step back and I just lightly smiled. I looked around the big room. I wonder how long it's been here for?

"What are you looking for beautiful." A yellow costumed guy with red hair stood in front of me.

"Nothing spandex." I turned back to the others, but what I was not expecting was a wave of pain in my head. Like it was trying to remember something. My eyes squinted and I could just see the others in the same position. The pain grew when my phone started ringing. It was mum.

"Great, she's on to me." I grit my teeth if she found out that I'm here. My eyes turned to the computer. 

"I'm just gonna borrow this." I walked over to the computer and answered the phone.

'Hey, mum what's up?" Ok please don't let her know. 

'Nothing just wondering where you are?' Oh, crap she knows. I put the phone on speaker and started typing. 

'Just finished school and I'll be home soon.' I heard her sigh at the other end.

'You know how I feel about lying (Y/N).' 

'Yeah, you made that pretty clear last time.'  She was logged in at her computer, turned the electricity off for the whole street. I heard a light swear come from her lips.

'Everything ok mum?' She only sighed again.

'If I find out you did this.....'

'What did I do?' I hope she buys this.

'Nothing just get home as soon as you can.' She ended the call and with that I dropped to the floor. 

"Oh my god that was close." I breathed out and sighed. I looked over my shoulders to the other people looking oddly at me. 

"Do we know you?" I blinked at the arrow's girl comment.

"Not that I can remember, but I don't ever forget things so no we don't." I stood up and put my phone in my back pocket.

"Nice place you guys have, I don't mean to pry but who paid for all this, they would need some money to  have 'legal ownership' of a whole mountain." 

"I don't think you're in a position to be asking questions." A dark skinned guy with gills said. 

"Nothing wrong with a little curiosity is there," I questioned him.

"Do you know who we are?" Spandex crossed his arms glaring.

"I'm assuming you're a part of the junior league, but what would I know. I'm limited on that subject." I bluntly said.

"And why would that be?" I looked at......Wait is that the guy I drew. This day is getting weirder by the minute. I stared at him for a while but quickly shook myself out of it.

"Because my mum despises the hero work you all do and so she never lets me watch the news and block the other sites with any information." I sighed out.

"I have tried to find out more but she some who knew and I was grounded for a year." 

"A year!" The arrow girl and spandex repeated.

"Yeah she really hates you guys, so that is more to the reason why I shall be off now." I bowed and jumped up again. 

"Just wait a minute." The gill guy said. 

"Don't worry I'll be back, I didn't get your names." I grinned as I clicked my fingers disappearing.