A deal with the devil

She shouldn't have been threatening or scary in any way. The woman was in a coma and yet when I walked into the room my hold body went into shock. A ringing headache with a churned stomach followed by a heavy weight on my limbs came on suddenly as I stepped across the room. I dared not to turn around or shut the door at all, afraid I wouldn't be able to get out. My eyes shut tight as I got closer to the dreaded bed holding the person I never wanted to see again. Muffled voices were behind me as I touched the rails at the end of the old metal bed. I panted as sweat trickled down the sides of my face. My hold on the rusty metal rail tightened when I could feel a hand reaching out to touch me.

"Stay back," I said gritting my teeth not wanting them to know the amount of agonizing pain I was receiving from this small room.  All I have to do is touch her. I thought moving myself forward, it was like a strong wind pushed me further away from each step I  took. My bones ached and felt like snapping before I slammed my hand onto her shoulder. The pain was gone, everything was still...... Quite. My body relaxed itself and I let out a sigh of relief. 

"It seems you came even when being told not to...." I heard a voice echo throughout the empty space I was in. I couldn't locate the owner of the voice anywhere I turned because surprise it was black in every direction. " Naughty little girl you are." I turned once more getting impatient and my hands went into fists. " You should be punished," I whisper went into my ear and I quickly spun around ready to punch someone only for nothing to be there. I heard a snicker followed by an over the top laugh echo around me.  I tried using fire to lighten to the room but nothing.

"Haha, oh sweety has no power in the mind of her mother how sad." I had arms wrap around me and I suddenly couldn't move. "I couldn't mind squeezing this throat of yours." She said while having a hand across my neck. "But sadly I need you... for now." Standing in front of me when a huge grin on her face.

"What happened to you?" I said staring at her and she was suddenly inches from my face.

"YOU HAPPENED TO ME!" She screamed out and I stood still. Frozen still in my spot, I didn't know if she was making me stand still or if it was me iced in fear. "I was just trying to make things the way it was and what did you do......PUT ME IN A BLODDY COMA!" She went on ranting right near my face.

"That's why you're going to get me out of here." She was gone and I spun around and she stood a few feet away. "In exchange for your father." Her gaze turned to me with a blank expression. "That's why you came." I clenched my fists again and looked down at the dark ground. "Even when you hate me so much you'll do anything for your father." My scan of the floor continued as her mocking voice grasped my ear drums. "That's true weakness... Loving other people. I learned that the hard way." She muttered at the end. 

"Want do you want?" I said staring right at her and her smile turned twisted. Once again she stood in front of me with a handout, she was staring directly into my eyes. 

"After you shake my hand both your father and I will come out of our linked coma's." I went on staring at her hand, should I really do this, I mean I might find a different way to get him out of the coma. I came all this way to do this and now I'm questioning myself. The ground was now shaking and my vision was going blurry. "You better hurry kid or you'll lose your chance." The empty space jolted around and I almost couldn't stand.

"What's happening!" I shouted staring around not knowing what to do anymore.

"You're friends are taking you out of Arkem because of your now also in a coma." I went wide eyed and look back to her, she still stood there with her hand out not moving an inch. "Did I forget to mention if you don't take my deal you'll be in the coma with the two of us." She grinned at me. "Will be together forever." I didn't hesitate to grab her hand and her smile faded. "What a pity, I would have enjoyed killing you a thousand times in a day." She sighed out shaking our hands. "Oh well, I'll have to deal with once." Was the last thing I saw was the terrifying smile plastered on her face as the blackness of the room faded. 

Reopening my eyes I saw faces and a blinding light. A cry was heard from each of them as I sat up shuttering shaking. She's going to kill me. 

"(Y/N) are you alright? What happened?" Airtimes and Megan said at the same time, I wrapped myself with my arms and starting shaking more. 

"I just made a deal with the devil."  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so that went creepy..... It looks like I made another joke. ~_~ I sware that wasn't my intention. Anyway I'll be trying to update more now...... Will see haha bye^_~