Untitled Part 17

I sat right next to dad while the doctors talked over his condition. 

"Your father has a minor head injury and might be asleep for the next week or so."  I looked up to the doctors.

"So he's in a coma?" I questioned them.

"Of sources yes." He nodded looking through the papers that were in front of him. They took their leave. A nurse knocked on the door.

"I'm sorry miss but in his condition visitors aren't allowed." I sighed and nodded. My phone rang and I picked it up as I got my things.  

'How's your dad doing?' I told Richard before about what had happened, I held in the tears and teleported to his house. I hang up the phone.

"He's fine, just that he'll be in a coma for a while." I said slipping off my shoes and falling onto the bed. It was 7 and I didn't feel like eating. It was such a long day I let out a yawn and was just able to teleport different clothes onto me. I heard a slight chuckle before I was moved under the covers of the bed. I hummed in response, I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep with Richard next to me.   

I'm so happy it's the weekend. I was swimming around in the pool floating on my back looking out at the sky through the glass roof. 

(You're wearing the bikini, but I guess you can choose the one piece as well

(You're wearing the bikini, but I guess you can choose the one piece as well.)

I sank under the water thinking over what happened to dad. I went to the hospital earlier today but I still wasn't allowed in his room and I knew he would be waking up sometime next week so I practically pushed out of the hospital by the staff. I heard a door open and assumed it was Richard. 

"Hey did you get my phone?" I questioned him not bothering to look over. 

"No." I flinched, that's not.....I tilted my head up and saw Wally standing there. 

"W-what are you doing here?" I shuddered, I didn't even know he knew about Richard.

"I'm going for a swim." I frowned and teleported in front of him.

"Since when did you know." I glared at him stepping closer.

"Since forever." I rolled my eyes at him and heard the door open again and I saw Richard.

"Since when did he know!" I yelled at Richard, pointing at wally who stood next to me.

"Since forever." I glared back over at the redhead next to me and crossed my arms.

"Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?" I frowned and turned around back to the water. I could hear the smirk on Wally's face.

"I'm guessing that's Richards handy work?" I was confused at what he was saying and looking back.

"What are you talking about?" I sighed and watched Richard look off to the side. Sometimes what he says baffle's me. 

"The hickey's on your thighs." I looked down, I didn't even notice them. I blushed a deep red and quickly plunged myself into the pool again making Wally laugh his head off. 

"Looks like you two had fun." I made a huge ball made from water and threw it at his face going an even deeper red and submerged myself under the water. This is so embarrassing. 

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been studying lately. HIGHSCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!