YOU WILL PAY!

previously

"It was you. You did this to us!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

"W-what are you talking about h-honey." She said shocked by the fact I shouted. Her heartbeat rose.

"I know when people are lying." I glared at her as I grit my teeth.

"You're the one who took our memories." 

present time 

The lights blacked out and My head was swirling. I could bearly stand and I could smell something odd.... Knockout gas. I fell to my knees and coughed. My ears were ringing from the pain in my head. It was almost as if someone was screaming into my ears. By this time I was on all fours still trying to stay awake. I tried hearing out to see if the others were ok but this only made to pain worse. With one final breath, I was out cold. 

The high pitch ringing was what woke me up, still unable to open my eyes. Both my ankles and wrists were bound to a chair I was sitting on. Feeling the cold touch it sent down my spine I knew I was put in this chair recently. Even with my eyes shut I would see the bright light piercing through my tightly shut eyes. I squinted my eyes open slowly and almost burned from the light. I looked forward to a bench a few feet from me. Virals and needles were placed along the table seven of them in all. I looked off to the side and saw the team in the same containment units as the last time we were here. Looking like they had also just woken up. 

"Honey you're awake!" My head flicked back to the bench in front of me. Soon to follow up the figure standing behind it. Mum stood there with a piercing smile that dug into my soul. Not responding I tried again to break free from the bonds. 

"Don't struggle honey, it will all be over soon." She said picking up one of the needles. 

"What are you going to do?" I spoke almost forcefully. 

"Why the same thing as before. You'll forget all about those unimportant people in your life." her gaze went to the team over on the left side of the room. 

"And I'll have my daughter back." She continued to smile as she grabbed one of the vials.  

"What is that?" I said looking at the liquid as it was sucked up into the needle. 

"Oh, just something I cooked up. It's stronger than last time, so nothing slips out again."  Filling the whole area of the needle she looked back at me before placing down the now empty vial. I was in a cold sweat. I tried freeing myself only to feel my hands start to bruise. 

"I blocked out your powers, so don't even try." She grinned as she trotted over towards me. I didn't even know that you could block my powers out. She came closer and moved my hair away from my neck. 

"We're going to be one big happy family." She whispered into my ear with her cold breath. I felt the shaft of the needle breach my skin. I shut my eyes ready to forget everything once again. To go back to my normal life and never able to see any of my true friends again. Then a buzzing noise sounded the inter-room.  She sighed and turned to her phone placed on the bench and pulling out the needle. 

"Oh (F/N) why did you call?" I could only just hear a faint response. Being a meter away from her I couldn't quite hear. A light cracking noise got my attention followed along with banging. A large crack ran along superboy's plastic door of the containment unit. Everyone else was banging against the door. Mum heard the noise too and spun and glared over at them. 

"Sorry sweety but I must go." She said in her high pitched voice. Slamming her phone onto the table her sped walked over to superboy. 

"You people don't know when to give up!" She yelled at the plastic door making it fog from her breath. With another hit, a large hole was formed. Mum stood out of the way and went over grabbing the needle that was meant for me. Another hit and superboy stood out of the small space. Looking still a little out of wack. I watched as mum almost went into a sprint to try and slam the needle into his neck. I tried to speak but no words came out. With the split second left another door burst off the hinges it was held by. Megan levitated the door and sent my mum through the room.  My eyes followed as she hit the wall and quickly went back to Megan who was hugging me. 

"We almost lost you." She went around and took the tight chains confining me to the chair. With my arms free I held my bleeding wrists. The door holding mum down was moved to the side and she stood up leaning against the wall. How is she even awake! Megan didn't have time to undo my chained ankles, being distracted by mum.  I couldn't do much about the chains because my hands were badly scratched and bruised. A gust of wind stopped in front of me and spandex quickly got rid of the metal holding me down. 

"Thanks, spandex." I smiled and stood. 

"Still with the nickname?" He sighed and I nodded. I heard a screech of pain we both turned and saw my mum with blood dripping down her face and a large gash across her forehead. 

"YOU HAVE RUINED US! OUR FAMILY IS RUINED. YOU WILL PAY!" She slammed against the wall and It open to an even bigger room filled with men ready to attack.