This has to work

My eyes widened at the sight of at least 200 men stepped forwarded like they'ed been drugged (most likely). Lie an army of robots they all stopped at the same time. 

"Get them!" Mum shouted while holding her hand over the wound. Pointing in my direction I shifted where I stood. We can't take out 200 people. Maybe if knew the area but were in a wide blank room. I took another few steps back and Spandex stood in front of me.  Quickly glancing at everyone else already fighting. I couldn't do anything.  I clenched my fists and tried my best not to curse. One guy jumped in front of me getting punched in the face. Spandex started getting distracted with the amount of people he had to fight. I stood frozen and quite, trying to tap into my powers. I was pushed forward and Grabbed the chair I was standing in front of and on reflex I whipped it around and hit the guy in the face. I ran across the room trying to find the way out. Coming to the wall and the next there was nothing. Not even the outline of a door. How did we even get in here? Someone yelled my name and I turned to just miss getting hit in the face. 

A very hall man hovered over me, with dead looking eyes and a blank expression. I slid back against the wall and waited for what he was going to do next. Pulling his fist behind him and aiming for my face I quickly kicked his stomach with both legs, using the wall to hold me up and ran away. I spun around looking at the surrounding people. It was impossible to get away. Circling around me closing the gap more and more. I heard a scream and then everything went quiet just before an explosion was seen on the other side of the room. I fell to my knees and my ears started ringing, this reducing my field of vision. A gap in the circle was formed and my mum came into vision. Her voice being muffled and distorted I could early make out what she was saying. Stomping over she held me up by the collar of my dress. 

"I hope this is what you wanted." She almost screamed making my ears almost bleed. Her eyes jotted around my face and her pupils dilated from the strong adrenaline flowing through her. Another gap was formed and I looked out to everyone on the floor almost looking as if they were dead if not for a few moments later when they tried to get back up. One of the men stood on Robins back. 

"No stop You're hurting him!" I yelled still dangling from her grip, I watched as they started doing the same with the others as well. I only hear the sounds of the bone-crushing laugh coming from the person holding me up. My eyes filling with tears and my eyes widened when seeing the grin on her face. How could I have ever called her my mother, living in the same house as her for over a month forgetting about what she did and what she's doing now. Something inside of me broke and my hands burst into flames. Mum let go with burning hot hands and stumbled back. I stood on two feet and my arms slugged over my side as I slowly stood up tall again. My eyes turned a dark colour and my hair flew around me.  Mum seemed stunned that my powers came back. She ran bend some of the men looking terrified. 

"Don't just stand there, GET HER!!" She shouted pointing at me. As they all took one step forward I raised my hand and quickly swung it down making them all back out. There were 200 men all on the ground unconscious and my mum standing not knowing what to say.

"Y-you shouldn't even be able to use your powers." She stuttered out as merely a whisper. 

"What can I say I'm full of surprises." I teleported one of the needles from before into my hand and pressed it into her neck. 

"Now it's your turn to forget."Her eyes closed and she was knocked out on the ground.Tears were still streaming down my face. All that she did, she has no heart. I stood back and I went back over to the others.  They were badly bruised and cut.With so meny broke bones, I tried my best to stay calm. I sat them all in a circle. I sat in the middle of the circle and started to heal all of them at the same time. Their heart beats were weak and slowing down. 'This has to work. Come on just let thus work.' I repeated in my head.