Questions

I got home as soon as I got my motorbike and mum was back to normal, like always when she freaks about 'random' things that happen. 

"Why did you take so long?" I frowned at her.

"Hey I was at school and your the one who tells me not to use my powers." I was in the kitchen getting an apple. I need to find out more about those people. 

"Yes, I know." I looked back over to her.

"So stop accusing me of everything. Besides shouldn't you be at work with dad."  She looked up and it looked like she was thinking of something because she was clenching her fists.

"I-uh have the day off..... I wanted to talk to you but maybe some other time." She walked off.

"Weird," I whispered to myself. Wonder what's with her. The lights flickered on. I guess it weared off.  I went up to my room to finish some homework and anything else I had to do. 

Time skip 1 hour.

I was throwing a tennis ball to the ceiling not knowing what to do. Mum went out to get dinner. Chinese to be specific and I was home with nothing but the burning nothingness that is my life. But I had an idea. I jumped up. That computer mum uses, I've never seen it.... I wonder where she keeps it. I walked down the stairs to dads/ mums office. Locked. Well since most likely an alarm will go off if I teleport into the room. I moulded some metal into the shape of dads keys and the door swung open. A grin was planted on my face as I strolled in. Ok, books, books and more books. I frowned there is nothing in here only old books. I looked around going through draws and looking behind books. Nothing, maybe the basement. I shut the door and went down the short staircase to the basement. Mum does the washing down here but again she never lets me down here. I didn't really care because well washing, nothing wrong with that. But why don't let me down here? The door was locked surprised I did the same thing as before and the door had a pin code next to it. What? Ok something is up. I was about to have a go at the pin but I heard the front door open. I quickly teleported back into my room and sighed. The computer has to be in there unless she really doesn't want people to take the washing. 

"(Y/N) honey the food is here!" 

"Coming!" I need to get into that room.

After setting out dinner dad got home and sat with us. 

"Whats the occasion, we never get take away." I looked up from my food at dads comment. 

"Nothing I just had some important stuff to do today." 

"But you said the reason you had today was to talk to me." My muffled voice said from the food in my mouth.

"Yes, but I had ton of washing and house work to do." She went back to eating. It was silent for a while as we ate but I have to ask her about her why she hates everything to do with heroes. 

"Mum, why aren't I allowed to watch the news?" Both mum and dad looking at me. Dad shook his head knowing what I had just asked.

"Because I don't want what people say get to your head." 

"Ok, but why aren't I allowed to have any information about the justice league on the TV?" She's going the crack it at me.

"We have talked about this (Y/N) they only do it for attention and they want to get money." I could see the anger in her eyes. What's so wrong with me knowing about justice league.  

"Now if that's all you have to say, I think you should go to your room." She was about to go off. So was I, I'm old enough not to be influenced by the media and all she wants is for me to be cooped up away from the world.

"What's down in the basement?" She slammed her hand down on the table and glared over at me. 

"Go to your room." She said in a calm voice. I just stood up and walked upstairs. What is she hiding from me? Does dad know because he didn't seem phased from what just happened. I logged onto my computer. I couldn't do anything. I should try and go back to that mountain as soon as I can. I groaned she turned off the Wifi. My phone buzzed, who texted me? MY phone read unknown. 

'When will your next visit be to the mountain?' 

Mr. R

I smiled at the text, It didn't take them long. A zap of pain stung my head. What have I forgotten?