This could be the end.

After the interview I was told to wait outside the office for Richard. I sighed down at my phone. My thumb dwindling over my dad's number. He needs to know, in any case I need to see how he's doing. 

"How did it go?" I jumped from the sudden noise and looking up from my phone. Richard stood there smirking at my reaction.

"Yeah it was good, he mentioned quite a few times about my grades." 

I put my phone in my pocket as we walked down the halls for a bit. 

"So do you want me to show you around the school or go back home?" I looked back over to him.

"I was thinking of seeing Dad, I need to tell him about the transfer." He nodded. We came out to the main courtyard seeing a few people around but class was in session to it was no surprise that few people were around. The main gate stood above us and I looked to the side seeing Richard. 

"Ok I'm off now, I'll come back maybe after you get home." He looked at his phone quickly seeing the time. 

"Yeah I'll see you then." Giving me a quick peck on the lips before I headed out. I teleported to dads office to see if I could find him.  

I stood at the main entrance to dads workplace and walked over to the main desk. 

"Hello miss how may I help you?" The lady asked typing away at her desk.

"Yeah hi I was wondering if my father (L/N) was here?" Her fingers froze on her keyboard and looked at me a little shocked. 

"H-he's been suspended, this happened about two days ago." That was after I woke up, what happened to make her freak like that. 

"Thanks." I said running out of the huge building,  his must have freaked out way too much to even think about what he was doing. His whole world almost completely destroyed. I teleported to our house, I stared at the normal looking house for only a few seconds before a bang was heard on the inside. I walked closer and the door wasn't even locked and it was slightly open. I swung it open and walked inside. I took a right to the living room that was next to the kitchen. Dad was lying on the floor passed out, I would be more worried if it wasn't for the surrounding beer bottles and trash. I remember dad did start drinking after mum 'died' when I was little, but not to this extent. I lifted him to the couch and quickly cleaned the room. I teleported everything into the bin and went back over to dad. He had a temperature and was soaking wet, he must have been walking around yesterday when it was raining. Most likely to get the beer.  Placing a cold towel on his forehead I went back up to my room. All this and I can't even think about how I'm going to tell dad. I sighed and fell onto my bed. My phone buzzed and I noticed the time, It's 4:30. I sighed again. It would be better for dad if he was somewhere with medical equipment. I went back down the stairs to dad he was breathing heavily. I tried healing him a little but I guess I'm still not fully recovered from what happened last week. I sat there for a few minutes thinking about what to do. When suddenly his heavily breathing stopped.  I didn't think much of it first because I thought his breathing went back to normal only to see his chest not rising and falling. 

"Dad," I spoke getting off the coffee table I was sitting on and placed my hand on him and shook his body slightly trying to get a reaction. 

"Dad?" I repeated a little unsure to if he was going to respond. I felt some tears jerk up feeling his non-exciting pulse. I pulled off the towel that was rested on his forehead and quickly teleporting us to a near by hospital.