Chapter 14

🔥TRIS POV🔥

"May we come in and see our granddaughter?" My parents ask. Wait, my PARENTS! I smile hugely.

"YES! Come here mom and dad!" I say, but not loud enough to wake up Meri Sienna. They laugh and come over to me.

"Oh, she's perfect Beatrice! She looks like a mini you and-wait, Tobias?" My mom asks, looking at Tobias.

"Hello, Mrs. Prior. Yes, my name here is Four, although when we have privacy, you can call me Tobias," He says.

"Alright, it's good to see you again Tobias! Don't worry, your secret is safe with us, we won't tell anyone anything, may we hold her?" My dad asks me.

"Oh, yes, here," I say, cradling Meri Sienna. I kiss her forehead, and carefully give her to my dad, who mirrors me.

"Oh you are so cute! What's her name, Beatrice?" My mother asks.

"Her full name is Meri Sienna Leah Eaton, although we are calling her Meri Sienna. We thought it sounded nice," Tobias and I say at the same time. We laugh. Then Meri Sienna starts crying, and my mom holds her. She stops crying once she is facing me, and is close enough to see me. My mother coos at her and cradles her, now facing my baby to my mom's body.

A/N

Ya ya I know so short I'm really sorry but my mom is going to ground me if I stay on my iPad any longer. I'm risking it just writing this authors note. I will try to update more of this and the next chapter will be 'chapter 14 part 2'

Once again, I'm so sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys understand.

Stay awesome and don't get grounded, (if that's possible)

~M

P.S. PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!! 😝😝😝😝😝