Chapter 11

🔥Tris POV🔥

I wake up in a hospital bed, god my head is pounding! What happened? I try to move my arms, but I can't even feel them. I look at my arms, and gasp. They are are purple and swollen. No wonder I couldn't feel them. Tobias comes into my room, sees me, and runs over to my bed.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Tris, I promise that will never happen again," He says frantically. What happened? Why am I here?

"Tobias? What happened? Why are we here?" I ask him. He explains everything to me.

"Wow, are you and Zeke alright?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"It doesn't matter to me. What matters is you and the baby," He says. I hope him and Zeke are still friends, even after all that happened. I smile.

"Oh, and the doctor says it will only take a few days to be able to move your arms again, don't worry," He says.

"Oh, ok, yeah I was wondering why I couldn't feel them," I say. He smiles a little. He gets in my hospital bed and lies with me. I guess we were both tired, because after a little bit, we fall asleep.

🔥Tobias POV🔥

I wake up in Tris's hospital bed, and she's still sleeping. I go to the Pit, and get some breakfast for us. I get some pancakes and go back to her hospital room. Doctors are swarming around her. I put the breakfast on her bedside table.

"What's going on?" I ask. I shove past all the doctors and sit down next to Tris. She puts her arms around me, in a huge hug. Wait, what?!?!

"You can move again?" I ask very loudly.

"Yeah, it's a miracle! They didn't even have to give me serum, I just moved them. That freezing feeling wore off and I could move again!" Tris screams. I kiss her. One of the nurses hands me her discharge papers, and I sign them.

"Let's go home, Tris," I say. We get ready, and head back to our apartment. On the way back, we go through the Pit, and I see someone who I wish never got drunk. I see Zeke.

A/N

K sry I know this chapter is WAY too short but I'm tired and this is what you get for me updating everyday. Btw thnx sienna my hand still isn't the same yet. EEEEEEEE!!! OH MY GOSH in the movie her fear of intimacy and everything in that movie is perfect, except for the fact that they missed out on a lot. And by a lot, I mean, A LOT. But it is still a freaking awesome movie. Once again sienna, thnx a lot. How bad is your hand? Lol we were...we will talk about it on Monday.

Stay loving Tobiceps,

~M