Chapter fourtris

🔥Tobias POV🔥

"T-Tobias h-help m-" Says Tris, very weakly. I look stop and look at her. I think her legs are giving way! I grab onto her arms tighter, trying to keep her up. Her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"TRIS! Stay with me, stay with me," I say. She falls to the ground, and very carefully, I pick her up bridal style. I run to the infirmary, and run up to the front desk.

"You need to give me a room! She is unconscious!" I yell.

"Okay, we actually have a free room right now. Come, I will take you to it," Says the nurse. She leads us down a few hallways, and then goes to the room. I place Tris on the bed, and then, only then, I realize that where I was grabbing her, her arms are purple with bruises.

"Oh god," I whisper. I feel terrible. I must have been grabbing onto her arms so hard, that she fainted. I feel a hot tear make its way down my face, but I wipe it away quickly. I explain everything to the nurse, who goes to get a doctor. The doctor comes into the room, and stops at the bed.

"Hello, I am Doctor Steve. What have we got here?" He asks.

"Um, well Tris here came to get me when I was at my friends house and he kissed her and grabbed her arms so she couldn't get away, and so she slapped him and ran to me, then I grabbed her arms and walked out the door with her, then I must have grabbed Tris's arms at the same place my friend did, and I guess I grabbed them hard and then she fainted, and I brought her here," I say, another tear falling down my cheek. The doctor checks her pulse, then gives her an ultrasound.

"Well, there is good news and bad news. The first is that everything is okay with the baby," He says.

"But what about Tris? What's wrong?" I ask, freaking out a bit.

"Well, her arms are so badly bruised that she won't be able to use them for about a week, but we could give her a serum that will make her able to use them right away, because that serum is a special healing serum," Says the doctor.

"Let's give her the serum!" I practically scream.

"Yes, well, there is a downside to that. It may kill the baby," Says the doctor.

A/N
Sry for the short chapter but I saw Divergent tonight and OMG HER FEAR OF *cough cough* WAS PERFECT!!! THAT MOVIE WAS AWESOME!