55 : Namjoon, Chaeyoung & Yoongi

DAHYUN'S POV

"Wait, these four are mine." I took the toys that I bought for my family and for Jimin. Hansol and Chaeyoung looked at me weirdly, probably wanting an explanation why did I bought toys for myself. "Are you guys hungry? There's a really good pie store around here."

"Ah! I know that place! We used to come there all the time!" Chaeyoung said in excitement. "Do you still have time?" She asked Hansol and he nodded as he smiles. Since he still have a few hours, we decided to stop by at that pie store to eat some snacks because we're really hungry!

Hansol drove us three to that place and paid for everything we ordered. I wanted to tell him that it's really okay, but he keep on insisting that it's nothing for him. Aigoo, what a rich kid!

As we were talking, we heard a phone call and it seemed to be Hansol's phone. He looked at the caller ID first before excusing himself. He stood up and exited the store so he can talk to that person privately.

"Chaeyoung-ah," Chaeng looked at me with a full mouth. "You didn't mention to me that you had a secret relationship with Joon oppa before." Her eyes widened and swallowed her food quickly before drinking her frappe. "It's completely okay, tho. I don't have any grudge."

Her cheeks reddened, "A-Ah, I can't tell you because it's a secret." She pouted and sighed. "That was 2 years ago, Dubu. We can just forget about that."

"If you guys are still together, you'd be my sister-in-law in a few more years from now." She giggled and shook her head sideways repeatedly.

"I'm already happy with Yoongi, Dubu." She answered and Hansol came. He sat down beside me and continued eating his egg tart.

"Mom told me to come home after I eat." Hansol told us. I looked at his plate and got shocked to see that it's already empty. He eats so fast! He then stood up and took his jacket. "I'm really sorry, Chae, Dahyun." He apologized.

"It's not a problem, Hansol." I smiled at him. "You can take home the gifts for a while since we'll be visiting the orphanage tomorrow to give them those--"

"Dubu, tonight is his flight to Los Angeles. He can't keep those." Chaeng suddenly said which made me realize things. I sighed.

"Maybe you can drop that off by my house, then." He nodded and bid his goodbye to us. He even kissed my forehead and patted Chaeng's head before leaving. I knew that Chaeng got surprised when Hansol did such a thing, but I don't mind.

He bid his good bye once more and exited the pie store. I wonder what did his mom say to him. Maybe something important came up. We watched him drive away before returning our gaze to one another.

"Okay, what's the real catch between you and that guy?" Chaeng asked as she cuts the tart in half.

"We're just friends, okay?" Her eyebrow raised, probably unconvinced. "How about that Eunwoo guy? I thought you two are dating each other? What happened?"

"We dated before, but that dating lasted for just a month since I had to date Hansol for the next month. I'm arranged, remember? I have to choose between Eunwoo, Hansol and Jimin." She ohh-ed and we continued on eating our food. As we were eating, I saw a familiar guy walk in the shop. Of course, it's Joon oppa and the drummer of their band, Yoongi.

"Two coconut tarts, please, and two cups of coffee." I heard Joon oppa say to the cashier. He looked around the place while Yoongi is scrolling something on his phone. Our gazes met, so he smiled and excused himself from Yoongi.