50 : Jimin

DAHYUN'S POV

"Do you think Tae oppa would get mad if he ever finds out that we went out of the hospital?" I asked my brothers from the backseat. I heard Jin oppa hum a yes, while Joon oppa nodded. I sighed. "If that so, let's go back to the hospital."

"You should've said that earlier, Dahyun. We're already here." Huh? I looked out and realized that we're already here. I didn't even notice that we arrived. "Do you want us to go with you or can you handle yourself already?"

"I can manage, oppa." I smiled and hopped off from the car. My heart is beating so fast as soon as I entered the place. I'm thinking of all the possibilities that will happen tonight. I'm wondering if he's still mad at me. I want to apologize to him. Surely, Eunwoo told him that I've been missing. I want to say sorry for making him worry.

"Park Jimin," I told the officer at the desk. He nodded and led me to a place. I sat down on the chair and waited for Jimin. My heart is beating so fast; I can't calm it! I kept on fidgeting my fingers on the desk infront of me. My breaths are heavy. My head is lowered down.

How should I greet him? Should I say hi first? Should I say sorry instead? Should I just smile?

"Dahyun," I didn't realize that he's already here because my head is lowered down. I didn't see him. Once I faced him, I got shocked of how he looked. I touched the glass wall, as if I'm touching his bruises.

"Who did this to you, Chim?" I asked. His face is full of wounds and bruises. I heard him chuckle, but that's not enough to make me worry less. "Chim..." I took his hand and caressed it using my thumbs.

"I missed you." He said in the most gentle way. I felt overwhelmed of what he said, so some of my tears fell. Maybe I really did miss him. "Where have you been?"

"In your heart." He giggled at my pick up line. Seeing him smile is making me happy. How I missed this man! "I wish I can go over this wall and hug you. I wish I can, so I can clean your wounds and bruises. I wish I can, so I can be with you. I wish I can, so I can hold hands with you."

"Since when did you get this cheesy?" He asked, chuckling. I just smiled at him and stared at his face. No matter how many bruises are there, I can still see how handsome he is. He's that kind of handsome.

"I love you." I suddenly uttered. I was shocked to hear myself say that three-word sentence. He was shocked, too. But I didn't regret it anyway. That's how I feel towards him.

"It's not a question, but can I answer it?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "I love you, too, Dahyun." My heart was overwhelmed. I have never felt this kind of happiness. He took his hand from me to fix his necklace. I didn't notice that he has a necklace before.

He took it off from him and took its pendant--which is a plain silver ring. He kissed it and slowly inserted it on my finger. I cried because of happiness.

"Never lose that." I nodded. "I inherited that from my grandma. She gave it to my grandpa before because she promised him that whoever wears that ring is the person she'll marry to." And he's giving it to me as a promise that he'll marry me, too? "I'm doing the same to you."

"I will never dare to lose this." He smiled and nodded. We talked about a few things before I go. I really missed talking to him. Five years isn't a long time. I will wait for him to get released and after that, we'll get married and have children. We will live a happy and long life with our family.

"See you soon." He bid his good bye and stood up. I did the same. He mouthed the three-word sentence which made the butterflies inside my stomach fly. I giggled and mouthed it, too, in return. And then he acted like he's taking something from his pocket. And that something is a finger heart. I laughed and did the same.

After that, I went out of the place and welcomed my brothers. Once I stepped in the car, they started asking me questions. They teased me until we reached our house. It's surprising that Tae oppa's car isn't there.

We hopped off and entered the house. Dad was the one who welcomed us with a hug. He hugged Jin oppa and Joon oppa first before giving me a tighter hug.

"I'm so worried of you, Dahyunie! Where have you been?" He pouted like a little boy and cupped my cheeks. I just giggled as a reply. "Are you guys hungry? I asked the maids to prepare dinner for us."

"Where's Tae, dad?" Joon oppa asked.

"He said he can't come tonight because he'll stay inside his unit. He doesn't want to be disturbed as he does his schoolworks." We nodded and walked towards the dining area to eat together. There's a lot of different dishes placed on the table. I think I won't be able to eat the other dish because it's so many.

Dad placed food on my plate and so did Jin oppa and Joon oppa. My plate is like a mountain of food right now.

"By the way," dad drank his wine before continuing what he said. "The dinner tomorrow isn't postponed. This is extra special because Dahyun is found." I suddenly thought of a gift that I should give to my brother. My head is aching because I can't think of any! "Dahyun, you're excused from class tomorrow, okay?"

"Huh? Why, appa?" I asked him.

"You gotta prepare for the dinner." The event will be held during the night, but why am I excused for the whole day just because of preparation? Is it that extravagant?

"Will grandpa be there?" Jin oppa asked.

"No, I didn't invite him. Plus, I don't want this celebration to be a mess." Dad laughed and so did my brothers. I can still remember what grandpa said to me before. Am I that kind of person? Loving Jimin is just the same as loving any other kind of person in this whole world.

After eating, we all went to our bedrooms to take a rest. I missed the smell of vanilla lingering inside my room. It makes me feel like I'm home. I took my robe and went to the shower room to take a shower.

After all of my rituals before going to sleep, someone knocked on my door. It revealed my dad which is in his pajamas. It's my first time seeing him wearing Ryan pajamas. It's cute.

"Good evening, dad." I greeted. He smiled and nodded. He walked towards me with that genuine smile on his face.

"I was so worried when I found out that you were missing." He said in a low tone. I felt guilty. That act made a lot of people worry. "You were just like your mom." He paused and took my comb from me. He started combing my hair infront of the mirror. "She ran away from me as well when dad told her that she can't be part of the family."

"That happened?" He hummed a yes and comtinued to tell his story.

"I was never tired of finding her. I found her at the apartment that you were living in before. She gave birth to you and I saw you for the first time ever. You were so small, red and you were crying very loudly." I giggled. I miss mom very much. "But that was the moment when she was taken away from me." He said. I looked at him through the mirror and he's crying. Maybe mom isn't just a mistress. He loved her as if she's the real wife and somehow, only a few people can do that. Love is love, anyway, no matter what title he or she has or what is their state in the country.

He continued on telling, "So I was so worried of you when I found out that you were missing. I told my men to go out and find you." He smiled at me and wiped his tears away. "I was afraid that you might be taken away from me as well because I heard you got into an accident."

"I'm sorry for making you worry, dad."

"It's normal for dads to worry. You have nothing to be sorry about, okay?" I nodded and smiled at him. He gave me back my comb and kissed my forehead before leaving. I never knew that dad could be like that. I never knew that having a dad feels this way. I guess I'm lucky to have a dad like him.

I dried my hair and read a book before going to bed. I prayed to God for giving me such blessing such as my family and Jimin. After that, I dozed off.

--*

Follow my twt acct: @dubugh

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D