34 : Jimin

DAHYUN'S POV

Whenever I pass by Mina, I get nervous because she might do something to me. Something bad that no one would ever like, especially me.

I don't know why she's turning into a bitch. I thought Jimin and Mina already broke up, why does she have to care about me and him, right? I mean, as an ex-girlfriend, she must not care about him especially if she's the one who said that they should break up.

There is this one time that she actually gave me a box. She said that it's a peace offering because of the horrible things that she did to me in the past. I gladly thanked her and then she fled from my sight.

"I feel something bad." Eunwoo said and took the box from me. He opened it and to our surprise, it's a box full of cockroaches. Eunwoo immediately threw it on the floor and looked for Mina, but she and her friends were gone already.

So far, that was the worst that had happen. I'm trying to be patient whenever she pulls off those kind of horrible pranks on me. Thank God, I'm nice. I do not wish to fight Mina just because of petty things like that. Since she's kind of immature to do kind of those things, I guess I just have to be mature, but I'm still nervous. I don't know why, actually.

Today, I'm going to the lab because I have to meet up with Mr. Choi since I missed a lecture earlier. I was excused a while ago and I had to skip his class, that's why I'm taking a remedial today.

"Dahyun-ah, I'm going to wait for you outside." I nodded and walked inside the lab. I saw Mr. Choi busy writing something on the table, so he didn't notice me not until I called his name. He smiled and asked me to sit down. Mr. Choi is my biology teacher and he's pretty young, I guess. I think he's in his mid-20's and he's handsome.

"So, let's begin." I nodded and he opened some powerpoint file on his laptop. "Photophospholyration."

"Photo--what?" I asked with my eyebrows crossed. I think that's the longest word I have encountered in my whole life. He chuckled and then he started discussing with that topic. There are various terms that I have to memorize because he told me that we're going to have a short quiz about those tomorrow. I feel doomed.

He must've noticed that I look damned and I'm keeping my head low because I keep on staring at these complicated words and terms on my notebook. "I'm screwed." I said and glanced at Mr. Choi. I gulped when I noticed how near his face is to mine. My eyes are almost crossing because our faces are too near to each other. He smiled and using his hand, he held my chin and raised my head.

I'm seriously freaking out of what he's doing and it's the bad kind of freaking out. I think he's going to do something bad at me. I am so petrified; I can't do anything.

"Dahyun..." I saw how he closed his eyes and tried initiating a kiss, so I immediately backed away and stood up.

I quickly grabbed my things, "T-Thank you for today, Mr. Choi." I slightly bowed my head and then ran towards the door. I ran towards Eunwoo and hugged him from his back. I felt him flinching and turning towards my direction.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked and I gulped. I thought my first kiss would be ruined because of Mr. Choi, but thankfully, I was able to stop him. Eunwoo held both of my cheeks and said, "You're paler than usual." I glanced at him and hesitantly answered:

"M-Mr. Choi is a bad man." I told him and dragged him away from the lab. I even looked back and saw Mr. Choi looking back at me while smirking. I closed my eyes tightly and prayed that God would sprinkle some miracle over him, so that he would stop being a maniac.

"Hey, wait, wait. I'm not getting any of these." Eunwoo held my wrist and stopped me from dragging him. I exhaustingly tried catching for my breath and glanced at him, "What were you saying?" I walked towards him, tiptoed and whispered to his ear.

"Mr. Choi tried kissing me." I whispered and then he shockingly looked at me.

"What the hell?" He asked. "Were you kissed?" I shook my head sideways and then he sighed in relief. "Do you want to go to Jimin?"

"Yes, please." I said as I nod and then we headed towards his car.

As I'm waiting for us to arrive in our destination, I can't seem to take off inside my head what happened earlier in the lab. I was really nervous of what he did earlier. I'm thanking myself for being able to stop what might happen. Although it will just be a plain kiss, I have a feeling that he's going to rape me just by looking at his face earlier. He has a face of a pervert, for Pete's sake.

*

JIMIN'S POV

"Someone's going to visit you." A police officer said as he banged the rails using his cane. I felt excited, thinking that it might be Dahyun, so I excitingly went out of my cell and went to the designated area for conjugal visits.

My shoulders fell and my eyebrows crossed as soon as I saw Mina sitting through the glass wall. What the fuck does she want now? I frustratingly stomped my foot and it seems like she noticed it. I turned my back and decided to just go back to my cell, but I heard her yell, so I stopped from walking.

"Jimin! I have something important to tell you!" She yelled. I looked back on her with a smirk on my face and chuckled wickedly.

"What? Is it about you and your petty feelings for me again?" Her face became serious all of a sudden, so I thought that she's really going to say something important. Groaning, I went back to her and sat across her. "What is it, huh?" I asked and she fished her phone from her purse. She scrolled something in there and when she finally found what she's looking for, she showed me a picture.

It's a picture of Dahyun and Mr. Choi in a kissing position.

I smirked, "Do you really have to go this far just to tell me that I should not marry Dahyun?" I asked, but she kept a straight face. "It's edited."

"It's not." She said with a serious tone. "I saw them earlier in the biology laboratory." She then took her phone back and put it inside her bag. "What I'm saying is true. You know that I never lie." She stood up and before leaving me she said: "I'm trying my best not to get you hurt, so please at least believe me on this one, Jimin." She walked out from my sight and all I could do was to think about the photo that she took earlier.

An officer led me back to my cell and I'm still thinking of that picture. My blood started boiling as it sinks inside my head even more. Fuck you, Dahyun. How could you possibly do this to me? I'm falling already, but it seems like you're not going to catch me at all. I punched the wall until my knuckles started bleeding. I don't care anymore if it bleeds. All I know is that I believed on what Mina showed me and I'm started to get mad at Dahyun for breaking my heart.

After a little while, the officer said that someone's going to visit me again. I had no choice but to follow him and as soon as I reached the place, I saw Dahyun. She's smiling as if nothing happened to her earlier.

She must've noticed that I'm glaring at her right now, so her expression changed. From happy, to worried. I sat down in front of her, still glaring.

She snaked my hand and asked, "Jimin, are you okay?" But I quickly took my hand back. "Tell me what happened."

"Fuck you, Dahyun."

--*

Follow my twt: @dubugh

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D