62 : Jimin & Mina

DAHYUN'S POV

As soon as I opened both of my eyes, I saw a perfectly good angel in front of me. His eyes are glowing even though they're closed. His nose bridge is better than any bridges here in Korea. His lips are better than Bratz. His hair is the kind of noodles that I'd want forever. His skin is fairer than any other court judgments. His ear is really soft just like a feather. His eyebrows are drawn perfectly and his eyelashes are curlier than Goldilocks's hair. He's just so handsome.

He opened his eyes slightly and smiled after seeing me staring at him. "It's too early for you to drool over me." As much as I wanted to diss him back, I can't because whatever he said is merely a fact. He pulled me closer to him with his hands on my waist. I hugged him back as if he's a pillow. "What were you thinking when you were staring at me?" He asked.

"How handsome you are." He chuckled softly. "Who's gonna cook breakfast today? Me or you?" I  asked him. Yesterday, it was my turn to make breakfast for the two of us. I just made pancakes and coffee for us since we had to rush to the wedding practice. The wedding planner, Seolhyun, asked us if we could go there as soon as possible because there are a few changes that she made. 

By the way, Jin oppa and Mina already had their wedding at the beach a year ago. It's the best beach wedding I've been to. Well, it's actually my first time. I don't go to weddings before because no one would ever invite me. 

"What if I want you as my breakfast?" I can see Jimin's evil smirk even though we're not looking at each other. Aigoo, such a pervert. I hit his chect hard enough to make him groan. He did groan, but he also chuckled teasingly after groaning. "Are you teasing me, baby girl?" Gosh, there he goes again with that endearment. I told him to stop calling me that because some other people might hear us.

"Alright, I'm cooking breakfast. This is going out of nowhere already." I escaped from his hug and hopped off from the bed quickly, so he won't catch me, but he grabbed my wrist and I fell on his chest. We both laughed. "Let go of me." I said while laughing.

"This is a good position to start. I'm on the bottom and you're on my top." He told me. Goodness gracious, what the heck is he saying? I took his hands and removed it from my body. I stood up and stared at him. 

"Pervert." I mumbled and rushed towards the kitchen, so he won't catch me anymore. I took out a few ingredients to start making his favorite jjigae. I also made a typical breakfast for the two of us.

I was busy cooking when I heard footsteps from afar. Jimin surely took a shower already. I didn't bother facing his direction because I might burn whatever I'm cooking right now. I felt him hug me from the back. "Don't hug me. I smell." I told him, but I felt his warm breath on my neck. "I told you that I'm stinky."

"You don't." He said and I finished cooking. I transferred the food on the bowl and faced him. He looks very handsome in a casual wear and I like to see more of these in the future. Especially after getting married. He's smiling as always. "You don't stink."

"You're just saying that because you love me." I rolled my eyes and escaped from his hug. I started setting up the table, so we can eat already. He followed me and we had our breakfast. We talked about a few things about our wedding that will take place next next week. Everything is almost settled, actually. The entourage just needs to practice the whole ceremony.

As much as I wanted to make it as a church wedding, Jimin requested if we could do the vows at the Seoul forest. It's not literally a forest that has wild animals and all. It's a very beautiful park that will take your breath away. It's visually aesthetic. I am just completely jaw-dropped when we arrived at that forest because I never knew that Seoul has a forest.