33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....

Start from the beginning

Abhi: Ya... Ya... Im fine... That much thirsty I'm.... Something unbelievable is happening.... huh... If you guys don't mistake me, Pragya can you please pinch me...

Pragya: pardon... Im so sorry Mr. Abhi... I dont like to hurt anyone... I can't pinch you... Sorry...   Excuse me Arjun and abhi... Let me clean myself and come....

Shock is an understatement for abhi... Abhi's jaw dropped and he gasps too hard and poor abhi couldn't understand what is going on or is he day dreaming.... Pragya and bulbul excuses and goes to the washroom..

Arjun shooks abhi : abhi bhai... See bhai... I told you na... She is not my type .. she is a soft and polite behenji , bhai... You have given me too much build up for a small sparrow and compared it to a mighty eagle bhai... Grow up bhai...

Can't you see bhai, she don't raise voice when the mistake is yours too... I don't like such girls... Again and again, Im telling you bhai... I want a hot and happening chick with lots of attitudes and ego and not this crappy behenji at all...

Abhi: Huh... Please arjun... let me digest the facts and im completely in severe shock.... please don't draw into conclusions soon... What we are seeing by eyes can't be real sometimes....

Still we have time ajju... Just wait and watch... I will prove the real pragya's character to you... She is going to be your bride for sure...

Arjun: In your dreams bhai... Alright just four days na... I will get rid of this idiotic behenji and  I will also escape  from mom's wedding tortures too... No one should force me again...

I won't return for 2 years at least... I will come only for your marriage bhai... Do confirm my tickets too bhai... Iv to fly away to my fort....

Abhi is left in deep thougts and he is mentally planning how to trap fuggy and to show that he is correct and also to prove to arjun About pragya... Only confusion reminds in abhi's mind...

In washroom, pragya is yelling in high decibel sound.. Bulbul closes her ears tight and looks at her sister pitifully to keep quiet...

Bulbul: Enough di... Dont shout like this... Come let's go out...

Pragya: If I come out, I will kill that monkey abhi and the irritating ape Arjun... I missed a wonderful opportunity... If that stupid Arjun is not there, today would have been the end of that donkey abhi...

Bulbul: 😂😂😂😂.... Diii.. you are unbelievable... You are scolding Arjun too... He is going to be your groom.... Cant you give some respect to him..

Pragya: Bloody hell... Why I have to give  respect to him!??? Am I his slave???

Bulbul: I didn't say so... But you are acting typically like that ..

Pragya: Get out bulbul before I kill you....

Bulbul: Pity on you di.. so sad... 😂😂😂😂.... Can you come and shout like this outside???? Arjun is a poor soul... Don't scold him like that di....

Pragya: youuuu... idiot... what's your problem if I scold that Arjun???? That donkey forced me to eat that horrible foods.. yuck....

Bulbul: 😂😂😂😂.... Enough di... Im completely entertained now... Now come .. let's go and see abhi bhai's reaction on his sweet fuggy...

Bulbul runs out as pragya is looking at her murderously... Later pragya too joined them and keeps quiet...

Arjun: So, pragya and bulbul... Nice meeting you two... Had a great time... Let's go somewhere tomorrow... What say bhai...

Abhi: As you wish ajju... What am I supposed to say??? Ask your fiance if she has any wish or any place to visit...

Pragya in a calm and in a very polite tone:  your wish is my wish arjun... Tell me... Where we have to go Arjun... We will come there..