33. Fuggy... Fuggy... Oh my cookie....

Start from the beginning

I can't control seeing your oranguttan like blowing face fuggy.... wow... mind blowing... Im flying in happiness... Seriously you are looking like a sick chicken fuggy 😂😂😂😂....

Why this call come this time??? Damn it... Let me finish off this soon and come here as I don't want to miss the mega entertainment of this behenji pragya with arjun 😂😂😂😂😂... Fuggy darling... Enjoy your torturous food ... I will be back...

Huh... These clients are hell adamant in irritating me... I have to rush up to watch the fun... Idiot waiter... Who asked you to come before me??? See... The juice got spilled...

😱😱😱😱😱.... Gosh... What have I done???? Abhi beta you are dead for sure... For a simple thing itself, this devil will jump from sky to earth... She will spit venoms on me unnecessarily ...

Now, all the juice spilled on her face and dress... sure she will take a very big lecture and kill me for sure... My ears gonna bleed for sure today... Abhi she will rip you into pieces..m

Hey... Wait... Wait... How did I forget that??? Woha... A golden opportunity... Fuggy... Now the game of Abhi vs pragya begins... Abhishekh Mehra is going to be a winner for sure... Come on... Do it my attitude queen....

Today Im eagerly waiting to hear your scoldings.... Come on go ahead fuggy... You can slap me and bite me too... I'm ready and I don't have any problem too... Get ready Ajju for your wedding.... It is going to be fixed with pragya for sure.... "

Abhi smiles sheepishly and walks near pragya... Abhi with a smirky and naughty smile sees pragya... She is boiling in anger but she notices Arjun's face who is looking at her intently...

 She is boiling in anger but she notices Arjun's face who is looking at her intently

Pragya closes her eyes and takes a deep breath... She counts 1 to 10 to control her anger...Bulbul holds pragya's hands in a consoling way and pats her back to calm her down...

Abhi: Im extremely sorry pragya... I didn't notice the waiter .. sorry, the juice got spilled on you ... Your face and dress got wet... Wait let me help you to clean...

Arjun: Hey... chill up bhai... Why are you asking this much sorry??? What's your mistake in this??? It's an accident.... Nothing is wrong on your side..

Abhi: No... No...  Arjun... It's my mistake... Sorry pragya... I shouldn't have done that... Its my mistake... I was completely engrossed in work and I failed to notice the waiter...

Pragya sighs and whispers: It's okay Mr. Abhi... It's not your mistake... Don't feel sorry...

Abhi could not believe his ears and he couldn't believe that whether its the same devil pragya or any other girl... Abhi gasps and gulps the glass of water in a go to calm his nerves... But, he starts coughs too hard as he gulped it too much in a hurry...

Arjun pats his head and makes abhi to sit ..

Arjun: Abhi bhai... Are you okay??? Can't you drink it slow???