Aiden

Aiden

Aiden

Age: 14.5

How you met: you treated your friend to a girls day out shopping spree after she'd been through a tough break up with her ex. It felt like you were dragging her along against her will but she perked up when you went into your favorite dress boutique. You played dress up and took pictures with your dream dresses. Outside the store windows, you saw a couple of cute guys walk by, one looking straight at you and smiling. He was the youngest out of his group of friends and was pushed around a lot. One of his friends pushed him into the boutique and he tripped, hitting the ground with a thud. You and your friend rushed over to help him up. All his friends ran to avoid a strong lecture from two pretty girls. You helped him up while you friend yelled at them, although she couldn't chase them cuz she was still wearing a dress. "are you ok?" you asked. He looked up and dusted himself off. "just peachy.."

Now: "wait, we'll be right there in a sec!" you yelled back at him from the change rooms. He looked bored while texting on his phone, so you had to change fast. When you got out, he was looking at the clothes on the rack behind you. "not gonna buy anything?" "naw, we just came to window shop.." he shot up from his seat and gestured, trying to look all civilized and classy "I'll pay if you want." he insisted... you and your friend each got a dress in complimentary to him. After walking around for a while, he asked you if you wanted to hang out same time tomorrow. "won't your friends get mad?" your friend asked eavesdropping into your guys's convo. "they won't mind, as long as I got a girl, they'll stop treating me so bad." he shrugged with a smirk on his face. you looked at him and his smirk turned softer into a sweet smile while his cheeks turned rosey. "SHE WOULD LOVE TO!" you friend said before you said anything... Before you guys said goodbye for the day, He kissed you on the cheek. You and your friend smiled, suddenly her eyes opened wide with an idea. "by any chance, do you have a brother?.."