Ashton Irwin

Ashton Irwin

you have no idea how lucky you are!

you got the hilarious and super cute ashton irwin!

i mean i for one wish that i could be you right now, as do a million other people-

but ash only has eyes for you 

anywho, here's your story:

        I got to the arena early that morning so I could get in a practice before the championship tomorrow. I played travel football or soccer, depending on the country. My day use to be a professional footballer so I guess you could say it runs in the family. I used the back doors of the arena that enter into the change rooms. I noticed that there were black cases and a guitar rack in their that I found odd. Quickly, I changed out of my regular jeans and tee that I always wear and into my football uniform. My cleats were noise against the concrete floor as i made my way out of the change room and into where the pitch should be but I noticed how all of it was pulled up for what looked like a concert.

        I saw people walking around with the word "CREW" on their back. I went up to some of them and asked why the field was pulled up but all of them acted as though I was a soundless void.

        I went through the door that would be considered backstage in hopes to find someone who would talk to me. As I was walking I must have not been paying attention as I bumped into someone spilling their coffee all over my uniform. I gasped at the hot temperature of the liquid, looking up to see a boy towering over me with an apologetic stare.

        "I'm so sorry, mate." He told me and I shrugged it off. My dad was going to be pissed once he was that I stained my uniform back accidents happen.

        "It's fine," I told him. "Do you know why the pitch is out today?"

        "Ya there's a concert tonight." He told me.

        "Who's?"

        "Mine." I was a little taken aback by the comment as I studied him closely and that's when I recognized him. He was in that band on youtube that my friend always talks about, 5 something.

        I explained to him why I was there and felt embarrassed and stupid that I didn't know that there was a concert today, usually it was empty for me to practice on. He told me his name was Ashton about himself and the band and asked if I wanted to stay around but I knew I couldn't because I had to practice.

        "Before you leave can I at least have your number?" he asked me. He gave me his phone and I typed it in willingly as I gave it back. "I'll see you here tomorrow." I raised my eyebrow not really knowing what he meant. "For your game."

I smiled at him, "Ya, see you tomorrow."