Nash

Nash

Age: 17

How you met: At the movies, you just came out of a horror movie you were dared to go to with your friends. Your eyes were opened wide and you could never un-see what happened in that movie ever again! You didnt focus on anything else until your eyes directed to the sight of a cute boy leaving the same theatre with his buddies. Your best friend decided to play a joke and hide a fake spider in your purse. You practically jumped out of your skin when you reached in for your wallet. You dropped your bag running behind your friends. For a few seconds, it felt like all eyes were on you. when you finally calmed down, you scrambled to get all your stuff back into your purse... Behind you, he runs up with your wallet you left behind, promising he didnt take anything. All your friends said "Oooooo!" blushing, you went up to him and he handed it back. "that wasn't nice of your friends to scare you like that. I mean, why would someone scare a little lady like you after a really scary horror movie?.." he whispered in your ear smiling. trying to stop your hands from shaking, you nodded and looked back. You didn't know if they left you for you two to be alone, or because they just ditched, either way, you were glad. "hey, wanna hang out with me?" he asked, seeing that you were disappointed in your friends. "let's watch another movie to get your mind of things"...

Now: your hands couldn't stop shaking. When the lights dimmed in the theatre, he held your hand and it instantly stopped. "better?" "much.." it felt weird at first, wondering why he would take you to a romantic comedy but at least you won't be thinking about the horror movie. You guys laughed a lot. When the kissing scene went up, you looked at him but instantly looked away. He put his arm around your shoulder to calm you down a little. You put your head on his shoulders. Almost at the end, yawned a little. He smirked and gave you a kiss on the head... You opened your eyes not knowing where you were for the first few seconds. "rise and shine sleeping beauty.." he helped you up and gave you a hug. "feeling better?" "about what?" he raised an eyebrow and smiled "about what your friends did." your mind was totally wiped out of that memory. "thanks" "for what?" "making me feel better :)" he laughed softly and held your hand on the way out.