Justin

Justin

Personality: He has always been the quiet one but has always had an eye on you, he thought you were amazing the first time he saw you. He never said much because he is scared of what you would've said. But things changed :)

How you met:

You tried out for the girls football team with your best mate after school one day and you saw the boys football training the next field up from you.

"Oi '___' back to earth" Lea said to you as she nudged you, she than ran off up to the football trainer so you ran off after her.

Whilst you were passing the football between you and your best friend Lea, out of the corner of your eye you saw a guy from the boys football team always looking over at you. You just ignored it through out your whole training and kept your mind for why you were really there.

"So tell me again why you dragged me into doing football training Lea?" You asked your mate half way through your football training.

"Ah yeah about that, it's not just for training we got a footy match tomorrow and well you kind of have to go!" Lea said to you slyly. You were annoyed with her for a split second "You could've told me Lea! I probably would have had a bit of convincing at first but then I would've said yes!" you snapped at her. She looked at you as if to say yeah right! You both laughed at one another.

Training finally finished and as you made your way down to the changing rooms with Lea, as soon as you reached the changing rooms you turned around to Lea "I forgot my water bottle and jumper. Be right back!" You said to her, then you legged it out of the changing rooms and pegged it to the fields. You then saw the boys jogging over to the changing rooms whilst you were on your way to the fields the same boy who was staring at you earlier was walking up to your stuff and picked them up. You ran faster and finally reached the boy who was holding your jumper and water bottle.

"That's my stuff" you managed to say although you couldn't catch your breath. Then you smiled up at him.

"Oh sorry, I just thought the owner of this stuff just ran off and left it." He laughed, you managed too get your water bottle back but not your jumper.

"Yeah well I didn't leave it, I forgot it there's sort of a different." you replied whislt laughing at the fact he kept moving your jumper further away from you.

"I suppose there is a difference '___' names Justin by the way" He said, you were shocked he knew your name but then again he still had your jumper annd he must of read your name of the name tag. "Well there is now please give me my jumper back Justin!" You laughed. He shook his head as if to say not without a fight he ran off with your jumped and you chased him until you managed to catch up with him and finally grabbed your jumper but Justin didn't let go. Whilst fighting over your jumper you both fell over laughing, you were both just messing around until some girl just walked up to you both.

"Well well what do we have here Justin a wannabe trying to get your attention?" She laughed. You got off the grass and rubbed the mud off.

"Cut a slack Brit, we were just having a laugh. Here '__' have your jumper back." Justin replied to the girl and laughed at the last bit.

"Thanks, took a while but I knew you'd give in." You smiled whilst getting your jumper.

"Aha, yeah see you around '__'" Justin said to you as you jogged off you looked behind you and saw Britney practically shouting at Justin, just for messing around with you. What a slag you think to yourself. You got into the changing rooms and changed back into your uniform and started jogging to catch up with Lea. "Took your time." She laughed. "Yeah the guy who was starring at me during training had my stuff thinking i had just let it. So i were running after him trying to get it back. Then his slag of a girlfriend turned up!"You explained to her. She laughed at the way you said slag of a girlfriend.

When you finally got home you cleaned up had something to eat and layed in bed thinking. You started drifiting off to sleep when your phone started buzzing. You reached over to pick up your phone to see a message from Facebook you read who it was from and it was from Justin,

Hey '__' sorry about earlier on when Brit interrupted. I like the way things were before she came alone. Good luck in your football match tomorrow. J x

You read the text but couldn't be asked to reply so instead you fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning and did the same old got dressed had breakfast then left for school you usually meet Lea halfway but she was getting a lift today and instead you walked on your own. Half way there you heard someone shout your name so you turned around to see Justin running after you.

"Don't you ever stop runing?" You laugh. He shook his head and smiled. "Howcome you aren't with your... I mean with Britney." You regretted asking but you did anyway and he just laughed. "If you were suppose to say slag or girlfriend then the first one would've been right but the girlfriend wouldn't have been" You gave him a cunfused look. "We were together but I didn't appreciate the way she spoke to people and you." You looked at your feet thinking it was your fault he broke up with his girlfriend. You both walked to school together then you were in the same classes together then in the afternoon you both went to the field where the football match was being held and met Lea there. "Alright, sorry about not meeting you today." She said. You waved it away as if to say it was fine. Threw the first half it was 1 all. Then you had 5 minute break, Justin called your name and he were with his football team mates and they lifted their shhirts up to spell '__' will you be my girlfriend ;) xx you laughed and ran over to give Justin a hug. For the second half your team ended up winning and you and Justin ended up being together for a looong time you had a few hate comments from his ex Britney. But you ignored her and tried being nice to annoy her.