Carter

Carter
Carter
Age: 15
How you met: he was running for class prez and asked some volunteers to make some creative posters. He was walking around to see all the work you and some friends did along with a few other people. He had a blank expression on every one of the posters until he smiled when he took a glimps of yours. Next morning, all of the volunteers posted them all over the campus. You put yours beside the bathrooms, he instantly shook his head and tore it down. You almost broke into tears until you saw him heading to the front of the school. He posted it on the wall in front of the front entrance to make sure everyone will see it. He turned to you and smiled a you. "perfect.." you both said at once.
Now: he won! All of you guys rushed up to hug him! You people were a very well known group of friends. After the ceremony ended, he went up to you and told you "if it wasn't for your poster, I wouldnt have won. I owe it all to you, thanks." you two were best friends and you didn't want to ruin it, so you tried really hard not to blush. Guess you couldn't stop your cheeks from turning pink by the looks of his cute smile. Before he could say anything, you turned around and started walking away. He took your hand and kissed you on the cheek. "look, I know that being just friends is important to you but I couldn't help it. I've been having some feelings about this and I--" you kissed him.