Jace

You got... JACE!

Personality: adorable, funny, unique.

Hobbies: listening to music, singing, playing the guitar, and writing.

how you met:

you were at a concert for your favorite band. You were at the merch stand after the show. You wanted that band tee SO badly but you were ONE dollar short! You frowned just as a cute boy with longer black hair walked up to the stand. He pulled a dollar out of the pocket of his skin tight black jeans and handed it to you. You said, "oh, umm, thanks!"

He said, "no problem." you both grabbed your merch and headed for the parking lot.

he said, "you shouldn't be walking alone this late at night. I'll walk you to your car, just to be safe."

You looked at him for a moment and said, "oh thanks."

He said, "no problem."

As he walked you to your car you started lowly singing the closing song.

He started laughing and you looked at him confused. He said, "you have a real pretty voice."

You blushed and then said, "thanks. Do you sing?"

He started singing were you left off. You were amazed at his angelic emo style voice. You said, "wow! You're amazing!"

he replied, "thanks!" , as he smirked.

You had arrived at your car and he said, "umm well I guess I'll be going now. Hope you had fun!"

He started walking away and the next moment you found your hand on his shoulder. He looked back at you with those adorable eyes and you asked, "umm, are you, by any chance, doin anything right now?"

He replied, "no, not really, why?"

you asked, "maybe we could go grab something to eat or something?.."

He said, "sure.. That sounds good. There's a Denny's across the street. I'll meet you there."

You said, "umm okay, see you there."

You turned to your car when suddenly you were spun around and kissed by him. After he pulled away you pulled him right back and kissed him again.

He said, "I'll definetly see you there."

THE REST IS UP TO YOU!