Bence Adams

Bence Adams

Bence is a few months older than you and lives two houses away.

He's been your neighbour your whole life.

Story: 

You and Bence have been best friends since diapers.

You tell each other everything. You are always there for each other, you always give each other advice & etc.

Your Best friend (let's call her Kylie) would always tease you about hanging out with him. She always thought you two were meant to be. You just shook your head and laughed thinking nothing of it. You always thought Bence would never have feelings for you like that. You thought he JUST thought of you like a sister.

But you were wrong.

He always secretly liked you. And you didn't want to admit it, but you also always secretly liked him.

In grade 8, his friends dared him to kiss you. 

He did. You've been completely in love with him ever since.

But after your kiss he just walked away. It was just a dumb dare right?

In grade 11, he finally admited to you that he liked you while you two were chillin in his basement playing video games and eating chips and stuff.

You nearly dropped your controller.

He just smiled at you.

He FINALLY ended up asking you out that summer at your lake house. (you take him out to your lake house every summer)

And you said yes :)

And you lived happily ever after...