Calum Hood

Calum Hood

oh my gosh gurlie, so jealous!

you have no idea how many girls wish that they could be you right now!

anywho, here's your story:

        Today was the day I was going to see my best friend since he left to go on tour 3 months ago. Even though 3 months didn't sound long, to me it was excruciating knowing today was another day without having someone you trust to be around you. He texted me last night saying that him and the boys just landed back in Australia and that we'd meet each other at 12:00 at the ice cream parlor downtown.

        I sat there in the sun for 45 minutes as he still hasn't shown up. I texted him asking him if he was running late and never got a reply. After 2 and a half hours passed I finally show him  turn around the corner making me smile. I began to get up so I could run up to him and hug him when I saw a girl walking with him. I watched them as the two of them stopped walking and held hands look directly into each others eyes, but my heart shattered into millions of tiny pieces when cal leaned down and kissed her. I thought today was the day the we'd tell each other how we feel about one another. I've known he's liked me for a year now but he's been to shy to ask me. Michael told me that and told me that I should ask him out but I chickened out twice. 

        And now standing here watching them kiss was heartbreaking. Cal looked up to see me and gave me a small wave. Did he move on? Did I wait to long? I looked at him to much in shock to move. Calum began walking over to me but instead I turned away from him and began walking onto the beach that was behind the parlor. 

        "______(y/n)!" I heard Calum shout out to me. "_______ wait up!" I heard footsteps getting closer to me as a hand reach out and gentle wrapped around my shoulder.

        "Don't touch me!" I yelled at him.

        The two of us stared at each other for a few seconds before I turned from him and began walking again. "_______, what's wrong?"

        "What's wrong?" I laughed turning to him again, almost making him bump into me because of how abrupt it was. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend?"

        "Girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend." He told me.

        "Oh so is this a new thing you and the boys started? Just kissing random strangers?"

        "Gemma? Wait are you talking about Gemma?" He asked.

        "Look Calum, I don't care what her name is." I told him as I felt tears sting the corners of my eyes. "I mean as long as your happy I'm happy right?" I gave up on yelling as fear and sadness of loosing him took over me. I felt Calum wrap his arms around me and held me tightly against his chest.

        "Gemma isn't my girlfriend, she's Harry Styles sister who I became close with on tour." He told me. "The other reason I kissed her and did all that was to show me how to tell you that I love you."

        My crying stopped as I looked up at his face. Even though all this time I knew his feelings for me hearing the words out loud still made my body shocked. He took this quiet moment between us to lean down and kiss me gently on the lips. I felt like we were two missing puzzle pieces finally being put together to reveal the masterpiece. As we pulled away Calum said, "I love you."

        I smiled, loving to hear those words escape from his mouth when he looked at me. "I love you too."