Ashur - The Best Friend

Name: Ashur Raymin

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Dark grey

Music: Sleeping With Sirens, Paramore, Guns N' Roses

Story: You and Ashur has been friends since birth. Your parents were friends in college. Having grown up together, you knew each other inside and out. He knew your deepest fears and you knew his greatest regrets. His girlfriend of a year, Callie, had always been jealous of your friendship. She tried on multiple occasions to steal Ashur from you, but he was always there when you needed a shoulder to cry on. Lately, Callie and Ashur had been fighting a lot, and Ashur came to you to vent. You let him cry on your shoulder when Callie was caught kissing another guy. However, they stayed together because she claimed it was an "accident" and he believed her.

First Kiss: One day during school, you were gathering books from your locker when Ashur rushed up to you. He pinned you to the locker and put his hands on either side of your head. He kissed you gently, and as much as you enjoyed it, you pushed him away. He looked hurt, so you explained yourself. "What about Callie?" You asked. "We're over. I saw her kissing that same guy. We were barely together anyways. Fighting with her just made me rediscover something that I had always known: I am completely in love with you, Y/N." He kissed you again, and this time, you kissed back, wrapping your arms around him. "Ashur!" A shrill female's voice rang. "How dare you kiss her! We're still together!" Callie screeched. "No, we're not. I broke up with you yesterday when I caught you kissing Ryan. We are done, Callie." She stormed away furious as Ashur looked back at you. "I love you, Y/N, with all of my heart, and I never want to let you go."