Stephen Days

Stephen Days

Looks: Brown Hair with streaks of blue. Snake Bites. Blue Eyes. 

Favorite Colors: Red, Neons

Personality: Clumsy and Sweet

How you met

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

________'s P.o.v

"Mom! I'm going to Mary's house!" I screamed. "Okay! Be good! You staying the night?" She asked. "Uhm.....Yeah I'm staying" "Okay BE GOOD!" "Yeah yeah yeah" I said walking out the door and to Mary's house. Her brother, Blake opened the door. "MARY!!! ________'S HERE!!!!" Blake yelled while letting me through. Mary ran downstairs and gave her brother a glare before greeting me. "Hey! I gotta show you something in the basement!" Mary said excitedly. "Why?" I asked while she dragged me downstairs.  "Look!!!!!" She said pointing to a guitar. I smiled. She loves hearing me play guitar and sing. I sat down on the bed that me and her set up for our sleepovers down there and starting playing 'Ours' By Taylor Swift.

Stephen's P.o.v

"Hey bro!" I said walking into Blakes house. "Aye dude! It's been a while huh?" He said while we did the bro hug. "Yeah Sorry. I've just been so busy with visiting my dad for the year..." "Yeah that's alright. Lets g-" He started to say but go interrupted by someone singing. "Whos that?" I asked him. I know his sister doesn't sing. "Oh that's just my sisters friend...Hmm i wonder where they are...Lets go spy!" I smiled. "LETS GO!" We tip toed downstairs and saw a girl on the bed like this:  She was really good. When she finished me and Blake came out of the corner and clapped. She looked at us and looked down blushing. I smiled. She was really beautiful too.

________'s P.o.v

I finished singing and i heard clapping from the stairs. I looked over and saw Blake and some other boy. The other boy was really cute. I looked down blushing. "Thanks" I said while putting the guitar on the bed. Blake walked over to me while his friend followed. They sat on the bed next to me. "______ This is Stephen. Stephen.. This is _______" Blake said pointing at us while he said our names. "Nice to meet you" I said smiling wide. He smiled. "You too."

"I Be right back! I gotta pee!" Mary said randomly. "ok" We all replied. Me, Blake, And Stephen talked for a while. "Hey anyone hungry?" Before we could answer he answered his own question. "Cause i am!!!" ...There was a silence "...Then go get some food?" Stephen said more like a question. Blake rolled his eyes. "Be right back" Blake said and ran up the stairs. I looked at Stephen and he looked at me. ...This was awkward... err wheres Mary? hmm... Maybe that'll start a conversation... Ehh lets try. "Mary sure is taking a while..." I said breaking the silence. He laughed. "Yeah wonder what she's doing in there. He made a creeped out face which caused me to giggle. "What! You never know what she could be doing!" He said while laughing. "Hah dirty minded freak" I said while sticking my tongue out." "Hey! I'm a boy! What do ya expect me to think?" I rolled my eyes.

He gasped. "RUDE" He said while putting his hand over his mouth. I giggled and he smiled at me. He started staring at me. "What is there a spider on me or something!?" I asked while looking all around me starting to get a little freaked. He smiled again."No it's just that your beautiful" I felt myself start blushing insanely. I put my head down so he couldn't see. "Thanks" I said 

-3 Months Later-

*School*

Me and Stephen got really close over the months. We were walking in the halls in the school. I kinda had a little crush on him now. So i guess you could say i'd get a little jealous when all the girls would stare at him with googly eyes and me with death glares. We were talking about a school project we had to do together. "So how about tonight? My house?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure" The bell rang and me and him went our separate ways.

-Later that day-

I was wearing this  while watching tv and eating a chocolate bar. I checked my phone for a second then heard a knock on my door. I stood up and answered the door still holding the chocolate bar. "Wow you look sexy" I looked up. "Crap! I forgot you were coming. I probably look terrible! I'll go change!?" I offered while trying to shove my chocolate bar in his hand. He laughed and took the chocolate. "Yum" He took a bite of the chocolate. then looked back up to me. "No no haha you still look nice." I laughed "okay hah" I moved over and let him fully inside. We sat on the couch and started the project.

-10 minutes later-

"WERE DONE" he said smiling while closing the science book. "Dude...We only got an idea of what were gonna do..." I said pointing to the notes we wrote down. "Yeah well..I'm bored" He said while setting his book on the table. "Well science projects aren't suppose to fun" "Hmm...I'm hungry" He said getting up. "LETS MAKE PANCAKES!" Stephen exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Pancakes?" "Yesh Pancakes! Pleassseeeeeee _______?!" He said while putting his hands together and putting on his puppy face. "Fine. Let's go!" We walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes. (The kind where you have to poor batter into the pan and cook it on the stove)

The pan was now hot so i took the batter and started pooring it in carefully. Stephen came up and tipped the bottle quickly and i got a huge pancake in the pan. He laughed. "Hey!" I exclaimed. "You were tooooo slow!!" "Fine but your eating it" I said while i resumed cooking. Stephen and i were watching as the pancake cooked. "Okay time for flipping!" he said while taking the spatula. "Oh no! I don't trust you!" I said while taking it back. "Pweaseee!!!" He begged. I rolled my eyes while handing it over to him. I know i'll regret it later. He got excited and started to get ready to flip it. "Ready?" He asked. "Wait!" I said. I ran and grabbed a bowl and put it on my head for protection. "K go!" He rolled his eyes and laughed. He threw it up in the air and was ready to catch it until it came closer to him instead of the pan.

He stepped back as it slightly hit him then the floor. "Did you see that!?" He asked with wide eyes. "What? You ruining the huge freaking pancake? Or the fact that you were running away from the pancake?" "HEY! NO IT ATTACKED ME!!" He exclaimed looking down at the pancake. "Sure it 'Attacked' You." I said Sarcasticly. "Fine then. YOU try!" He said putting the pan on the stove while pooring more batter inside. "Fine." I said full of confidence. We waited about 2 minutes and then i got in front of him getting ready to flip. I paused. "Well are you gonna do it?" He asked. "I dont know how to flip a pancake!!! How about you just do it." I said About to move. "Nonononono your gonna learn how to make a pancake." He stated. He grabbed my arms and pulled me back into place in front of him. He put his arms around my and grabbed my hands. I instantly blushed.

He put our hands on the handle and he took the pan of the stove. "Ready?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. He flipped it up and i closed my eyes letting his hands do the work. I felt the pan move and i opened my eyes and smiled. We put it back on the stove. "And that's how you flip a pancake" He said smiling while we still stood in the same place holding the handle. I turned my head back at him and he started leaning in. I did the same and our lips touched. He smiled into the kiss which i did back. It was magical. We pulled away and smiled. I turned my head back to the pan and we made 5 more pancakes exactly like that. Same position and everything. We caught it everytime.

We sat down and started eating the pancakes. They tasted delicious! "Mmm" I said while taking a bite. "Good huh?" He said while taking a bite also. "Very!" I replied. He laughed. "_____? Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked finishing his pancakes. I smiled. "I would love to." He pecked my check. "Well...That was good!" He said. "Good!? Your practically inhaled it! I'm surprised you even got a taste!" I said teasingly. "Fine." he said taking his fork and taking on of my pieces. "HEY!" I exclaimed looking at him. He held up a finger eating it slowly. He swallowed. "Delicious" He said while smiling.